The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Post a song that reflects your mood

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What the title says.

You don't have to post lyrics, but do type the song title and the artist that that performs the song.

Currently right now it's:
My Immortal-Evanescence

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Current one:  "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Somewhere-Within Temptation (Mostly because I'm trying to look on the bright side of life, hence this verse: "I'll find you("you" as in my innocence or my optimistic self) somewhere...I'll keep on trying...until my dying day. I just need to know, whatever has happened, the truth will free my soul!)

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Viva la vida - Coldplay - Right now, I'm the most entusiastic person in the city! Just for the literal meaning and the song's own rhythm, along with the lyrics!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So she dances-Josh Groban

I won't explain why, I'll just say that's the song that reflects my mood the most right now. :oops

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Both song and video pretty much decribes how I'm feeling these days! :D
SNOWROLLER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8UWnDAo3O8

Just LOOK at that Off-pist!!!  :o
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rejection-Whale Rider Soundtrack (It doesn't have any lyrics, but the tune of it has a melancholic peace to it.)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, this song reflects the mood that I've been in lately in regards to a creative project that I've been working on for a little while. My mood can be summed up in one word: exquisite. Now this song is actually about the connection between two people, but from a certain point of view, it also reflects the state of mind I get in whenever I am in the process of creating something, or in this case, having something abstract- that cannot be touched- that has been premade which I am very fond of that I'm simply creating an intricate, physical replica for. Anyway, the song was made by a company called Working Designs, but as for knowing the identity of the actual artist, it's a mystery- well, to me anyway. Also, for some reason, the song was never given an official name other than "The English Introduction for Lunar: Silver Star Story," which is a Japanese video game made for the original PlayStation.

Now here are the lyrics to this song:

In your dreams,
magical thoughts...
All things are real
unless you dream they're not.

In your dreams,
love is the plot
carried on wings of hope.

Each of our souls
intertwine, when we do.

Instantly we see it
the time to grow and be it
when everything is pinned on a hope.

Let rise the dreams of your heart,
that innocent youth
careless and kind.

Free to roam the breeze in love
only when two
brilliantly shine as one...

(The grammar may seem a little incorrect in some places, but I assure you that I copied this straight from the L:SSS booklet.)

And here are the connections they create to the detailed feelings I have that make up my current mood:

First Part:
I have a lot of dreams of grandeur when I put everything into a project I insist on seeing through until the end. I feel that there are so many possibilities with an idea that are only limited by one's own mind, so I believe that I can make so many of my thoughts a reality with this if a I try hard enough.

Second Part:
This project is something I dream of seeing the completion of, and I know some parts will be tough, but I love my work and I have such hope that the day will come soon that I can hold that finshed product.

Third Part:
Slightly harder to comapre to, but basically, I feel that I do get really wound up in my work.

Fourth Part:
Nothing too complex here either. I see my work everyday and continue to increase my progress with it, in fact you could say I feel like I'm a part of my work. My hope in the project keeps me on it all the time.

Fifth Part:
I feel that this work that has risen in my life will be my greatest one yet, and it's the dream of my heart to have it end up just right.

Sixth Part:
Yeah, I'm young and without many cares in the world right now, so I'm free to pursue the things I love doing, like what I'm working on right now. With me and my work spending enough time together, I feel that we will truly shine as one in the end.

I am very well aware that I sound extremely corny here, but I have an extreme difficulty comparing myself to poetic works yet sounding equally pleasant in the words department at the same time. I did my best though. Anyway, if you think this song sounds interesting, would you like to hear it? (Is that an example of being oxymoronic?) Well, in case you do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEIURTJKek0

It's quite a catchy tune, don't you agree? Later!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So this is Love-Cinderella Soundtrack (Out of every love song in the world, this has to reflect the most of all of my moods or state right now. I just can't believe it.)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Don't Give Up(You are loved)-Josh Groban (It's more me saying to other people, don't give up you are loved.)