The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello, I'm new here.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I found out about this forum.  I'm not sure where to post general discussion and, at the risk of being thrown off the Great Wall by Ozzy or Strut or fed to the Sharpteeth by Sierra, I thought I'd ask first.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this is the welcome  section, where we welcome new members. there are places for general discussion. the section below this one, for instance. welcomd L&AT!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  :wave I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF :wave Hope you enjoy your time here!  :exactly
Inactive, probably forever.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! You don't have to worry about being fed to the sharpteeth by Sierra around here. We're a pretty friendly community.

You just gotta watch out for Chomper. He's always hungry! :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us LittlefootAndAliTogether :)
The Gang of Five is divided in the announcement section (right here), a part about the LBT movies, a section for Role Playing games, and section for general discussions. In each section there are different subsections described in the texts beside them (it is pretty self-explanatory :)).
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! Judging by your username, are there any fanfictions you like in particular?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Hello and welcome. Ah a fellow Littlefoot and Ali pairing fan:)

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Hi there and welcome; it's always nice to have new members on this site.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on here.  I guess Littlefoot & Ali are your favorite characters.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 19 2014 on  01:05 PM
Always great to see a new member on here.  I guess Littlefoot & Ali are your favorite characters.
I'd like to see them get married, possibly in the finale to the movie series.

Actually, Littlefoot, Chomper, and Ruby are my favorite characters.  I heard there was going to be a new movie.  I hope they bring Ruby back, maybe not in this movie, but at some point, and also explain what happened with Red Claw.

As, Sierra is another one of my favorites, in part because I was going to start a "Be Nice to Sharpteeth" group that would demand to not have Sharpteeth be the villains in every movie (yeah, there's Ozzy and Strut, but I was hoping for something more sinster.)  Then Stone of Cold Fire came along and then came my man Sierra, the evilest leaf eater in existence.  

He and Rinkus kept me from reporting Land Before Time producers to Affirmative Action police for having no leaf eater villains.  (Just kidding.)

Anyway, Sierra is just so bad (in a good way).   He tries to knock off Ducky so many times, tries to kill Pterano, almost undoubtedly has committed murder before (His comment of "You should be used to this sort of thing by now."  indicates that he has no qualms about killing.  On the flip side, his comment could be that he knows about the incident involving Pterano's followers and comments that, saying he's surprised, after all the death he's witnessed, that Ducky's "death" would still bother him.)