The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 63028

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we want to keep you involved, and we can find a way to make things work, besides chong and Haieley will be willing to go anywhere with your character if it means getting away from the prison planet..and they'll be more than willing to listen to your characters plan/..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Exactly, since Hailey doesn't exactly have a choice in the matter either.  Besides, i doubt she would really mind all that much in the end XD

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
well, alright.. but it may be a few posts before I do what I must do... and it has much to do with that strange wrist computer that Aves is stuck with and the strange character who communicates with it.. I'm sure that some of y'all have some clue as to who that character is :p

anyway.. give me a briefing.. what's going on at the cafe and where does my character stand? is he still in the kitchen muttering to himself or what?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
in the cafe they are dealing with a small group of customers, and Nick and Kerzach are taking turns with cooking, we'll say aves has been baking stuff.. and prudicing weird loooking cupcakes :DD
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Sep 11 2011 on  11:38 PM
in the cafe they are dealing with a small group of customers, and Nick and Kerzach are taking turns with cooking, we'll say aves has been baking stuff.. and prudicing weird loooking cupcakes :DD
ha! well if you kn ew half the truth about the cupcakes bit it might actually frighten you

I dare not mention that particular... fanfic...

yeah, I'll just stop right there

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes i've heard about the MLP fanfic.. and there will be a MLP subplot to this story Aves.. we're calling it Provisionally "Pony Planet"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright.. well I'll go ahead and make my post to the RP and then I need to get back to work

this other project is pretty damn huge.. excuse my french there but that word is necessary to describe my hard work

y'all will be hearing about it on the 14th... mark my word! and y'all will absolutely love it!... the bronies here will anyway...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You've piqued my interest my friend.. will be looking forward to it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That MLP one shall be interesting for me considering the fact that I have yet to even see te show as it is.  So seeing how all these ponies will react around everyone that is invading their planet shall be rather amussing indeed :lol

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I should probably also point out that one of the major reasons I havent been able to keep up today was aldo because the invision e-mail notification system seems to be failing me

whenever I get an e-mail about a certain topic I usually check it right away.. but I havent gotten any e-mails today for some odd reason

so the invision system is partially to blame

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hmm thats rather off.. hopefully its just a glitch or something..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Um, not to intrude on any possible conversations or become a nuisance.. But, may somone please summarize the past events of the RPG? I'm afraid that I am to too far behind, and may be unable to finish reading every post and have enough time for my school assignments as well. Also, I'll try to find time to post in this role-play regulary, luckily being sick gives me a little time to catch up. :)

Also, if there are any typos please forgive me, I am typing on my IPhone and it lacks the option of spellcheck. >.<

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nothing much has really happened.  Everyone who's not evil I believe is still at the wedding reception and I believe that your character was on there was to it last I checked, unless they made it there.

But yeah, other than that, nothing else save for Chong being busted out, but you neededn't worry about that since your characters aren't involved with that ;)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for explaining on what has happened, I was terribly worried that I missed something fairly important these few days. So, once again thank you. :)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nah, you hadn't missed anything important on your side.  But it's no problem, glad I could help you out with that.  Even if my explation sucked :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just focus on the wedding CM... :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
MrDrake:

Nonetheless, thank you for helping me! :)

Nick:

Um, quick question. Since I have Gabumon is he already at the wedding or something?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes he is, all the ioriginal Figidestined are there.. although not all of them will be in the group that begins going after chong
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, cause I wanted him to be one of the guests witnessing GoldenStriker's holoform perform her eye scanning moment. XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you could have had him just notice that in your klast post , you know :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: