The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart Prompt Challenge Discussion

Ducky123 · 455 · 56827

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I don’t know about you guys...but Rhett being driven out of the valley and run over by Yellow Bellies is bound to happen. :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
^I have a feeling that the valley would drive them both away in the end. Have you seen how annoying those yellowbellies can be? :sducky

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^Well, would the Yellow Bellies be allowed to come near the valley in the first place? And Rhett would encounter them after being driven far out from the Great Valley. That is where he’d be trampled over I assume.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
You raise some interesting questions that we mere mortals can't give an honest answer to. We need someone above us all to deliver the answer. :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry to interrupt the Rhett discussion, but I just want to make an official comment on that the deadline to submit any remaining 2019 fanart prompts will be on Jan 31. I believe I've already talked to everyone via DM that is still working on them so this shouldn't come as a shock. Hope everyone can make it in time to show us what you got!

Now that that's out of the way, clearly Rhett won't get kicked out of the valley because next he returns he will be leading it, along with Ali by his side  :bestsharptooth

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
It would certainly be nice if I could get mine done on time, but I'll admit that I've been having a motivational breakdown lately. :(

Edit: Not anymore. I got mine all done! :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 10:26:07 PM by StardustSoldier »

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Like I already told you, I'm going to upload an unfinished version of my Hurt Fear prompt (whenever it'll finally let me, it just wouldn't work when I tried on Sunday...) and I really hope things work out for the humanization prompt. I'm working on it almost every day, there's just a lot of trial and error involved and I only have between 6-8 hours everyday for myself...
Inactive, probably forever.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Only 9 days left for the villain prompt. Was anyone else thinking about joining in on this one apart from myself and Iris?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, I would like to participate. Although I'm also rushing to complete my fanfic prompts on time before the end of the month, so we'll see how it goes. Will keep you posted.

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have the intention to participate, but it depends on whether I am able to realize my idea or not, that's why I am not entirely sure yet. I have got an idea already though.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What Levente said. If I participate it will be quick and simple though. Ideas exist, time not really xD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now that March has arrived that means a new prompt to work on!  :)littlefoot

Mar/Apr: Crossover: Let your mind wander to another show or video game. Which characters will the gang meet there or create a scene of what game you would like to see with LBT characters.

This one is quite unique so it will be interesting to see what people choose to cross over with! I already have a rough idea on what I want to do for this prompt. Anyone else think they will tackle this one?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll give it a shot! Will have to give it some thought though, hmmm...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had ideas for villains off duty but no time to get started on anything, sadly.

Ozzy going grocery shopping and freaking out when he sees all the eggs, anyone? :p

I'm definitely planning to do something for crossover though.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Funny enough, that idea was similar to my initial idea for the Feb showcase. It was going to be Ozzy dragging Strut away from the produce section of a grocery store while he was either holding a basket or pushing a cart full of egg cartons. :p

Great! I will look forward to seeing what you two come up with then!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just a friendly reminder that there's 10 days left for the current prompt! Hope we can get some more submissions for this one!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Just a friendly reminder that there's 10 days left for the current prompt! Hope we can get some more submissions for this one!

I've got a little something in the works. :smile

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Excellent! I'm slowly chipping away at mine but I should be able to reveal it on time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Flathead770: Over the next several days, could you pester me with more drawing reminders please? :p