The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 128647

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^
Yeah, you can tell she's not particularly looking forward to it. :lol

Anyway, it looks like the clips on the uphe.com site are back online for me, with the 10 minute preview taking the place of the synopsis. I'll leave the YouTube video where it is in case some people are still having trouble with it, but it looks like it's there now if you want to view a higher quality version. ;) If there are issues, I'll try and get a higher quality version uploaded to YouTube at some point, now that it's working on my laptop, but I can't promise that it'll be up before the film comes out.  :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Jan 28 2016 on  08:14 PM
Here you go!
Here you go!

Again, I can only apologise for the quality here, but it's just lucky that I managed to get it working on my phone in the first place! :p The video has been set as unlisted so you can only access it via the link above, but if there are any problems, let me know.
Awesome, thanks! For what is is, it's actually pretty good quality :D

Hmmm, it's interesting so far. Now we've heard, or at least heard teasers of, three out of four of the listed songs. This one kind of sound like something out of My Little Pony  :p

Not really a big fan of the 'narrator recap,' there are a lot of more effective ways to get information across. Ah well, I guess I can put up with it :smile

As for Wild Arms... Yeah he pretty much strikes me as what would happen if Guido and one of the Yellow Bellies had a kid :lol
But he doesn't seem terrible, I'm interested to see more of what his role ends up being in the film :yes

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
What kind of dinosaur is Wild Arms supposed to be? He looks like a familiar species but I can't put the name on it...

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Seems like sales may be picking up now -- JOTB is now the #2 best selling DVD pre-order at Walmart!

http://www.walmart.com/browse/movies-tv/40..._soon%3ASee+All

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
looked on there, and realized it has free shipping to my apartment, so I just pre-ordered the movie too! :)littlefoot

It says I won't get it until the 5th of February, but I'm fine with waiting a few extra days. :yes
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I've checked and it is going to be available on Google play and can just rent it from there. Which is good cause I don't really want it on DVD in case I hate it..

Parker

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Oddly enough, both this and another animated film I've been looking forward to -- Batman: Bad Blood -- come out on the same day. That's going to be an interesting double feature.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Animationnnnn.. double featurrrrre... picture shooww... in the back aisllllle.. of walmart supa-stooooree

*shows self out*  :angel

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Parker,Jan 30 2016 on  01:27 PM
Oddly enough, both this and another animated film I've been looking forward to -- Batman: Bad Blood -- come out on the same day. That's going to be an interesting double feature.
Lucky you, getting a personal double-feature. :)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey guys, remember when we were debating whether the 'We'll never make it through!" line was said by Ruby or Cera? Well... I found the answer. I've noticed lately that people are linking to clips and reviews a lot on Twitter, so I've been keeping an eye on it.

Also, one more day to go!  :)littlefoot

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My Mom is buying LBT 14 for me for Valentine's Day but I can't have it until then.  :(petrie but I convinced her to please buy it tomorrow to help with it's debut.
8 years with TGOF :yum

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I'm definitely buying this movie tomorrow; and then I'm gonna watch it.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Seeing as there is no sign of any DVD release here in the UK, I'm going to get onto the US version of Netflix so I can watch it straight away, and then see where I can buy it digitally. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll be watching it on Netflix as I seriously CAN'T wait for my copy to come in the mail.  So, what timezone does Netflix follow when it comes to releasing something in the US?  Anyone know?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Feb 1 2016 on  11:01 AM
I'm definitely buying this movie tomorrow; and then I'm gonna watch it.
Haha, same here☺.  The nearest Wally World is an hour away from me...road trip! :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tomorrow is the day...  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not getting he movide till Friday, so I'll just leave this thread till I see it it, as it looks like some of you guys are about to see this thing in the next day or so. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 1 2016 on  02:18 PM
Tomorrow is the day...  ^^spike
Yes, 8 years of waiting since having to stare at Yellowbellies for over an hour. Finally another movie, so much hype!  :D

I also feel like this will be enough of a success for there to be a 15th movie!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)