The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How Do I Still Live

Nahla · 94 · 11298

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:wub love...

I thought the voice is Zoey first but luckily I was wrong, whew!
Inactive, probably forever.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Awww...wub.gif  And no sign of Monsiour Evil either? WOOT!

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is the night..it's a beautiful night,and they call it Bella Notte.

Littlefoot and Nahla are soooooooooo cute together.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They are  :smile

No no Zoey yet..unless she got the power of teleporting :lol

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey was walking the same path Nahla did not to long ago,only she did not have a guide. She looked around the barren land completely lost. She sighed heavily before walking forward again. She looked to the ground and noticed very faint footprints of what looked to be a young longneck. A thoughtful look spread across her face,she could just follow the trail and it might lead her right to Nahla. The grey female looked up into the distance,far in the distance she could fee very faint figures of mountains and the tracks lead that way. Hoping for the best she walked in that direction.

~

Nahla was happy,she found the love of her life in Littlefoot. She leaned into the male next to her a smile on her face,she started to wonder if her mother never died wherever she would of met Littlefoot at all. The thought saddened her,she missed her Mother and would love to be with her right now but...she thought looking up to the sky puffy filled sky in a way...she was she could feel her in her heart,as her brother and sister perhaps this was what was meant to happen,maybe this is what the Circle of Life planned for her all along.

~

Hades was pacing around the den he slept in,he just came back from seeing Zoey off. She better come back with Nahla-or else. He walked out of the den as lightning flashed across the land,Hades black scales almost blending in with the barren plains. The reds looking like  ghosts in the dark,chilling and taunting. He held his head high as he marched towards his females who had found food,looking very proud of himself. They were all his,this land was his. He was the most powerful of them all,

~

Whatcha think of this one guys? No speech at all..hehe

I swear it looks longer when writing it

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hades, seriously... I dunno what else to say about this guy.

I actually feel kinda bad for Zoey, now I know that *spoiler*.

Well, Nahla, savour the moments you have with Littlefoot. You never know if it might end...  :p

Can't wait to see the next chapter! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Later that night Littlefoot was leading Nahla to the hill,he looked back to see his hopefully future girlfriend and maybe even wife.

Nahla's blue eyes sparkled brighter than the stars themselves.It was as if they were a door to heaven it's self. The smile on her face could put the bright circle to shame even on the more sunny days.

"We're here" Littlefoot said turning his head back around and walking up a gentle slope.

Nahla tilted her head in wonder but followed him before gasping "Wow" she said amazed at the view,you could see the whole valley "I never seen anything so beautiful".

I have Littlefoot thought staring at Nahla "Nahla can I tell you something?"

"Sure!" Nahla exclaimed rubbing him.

"Nahla..I have this feeling....you make me so warm and happy...and your beautiful and I..." Littlefoot trailed off.

Nahla held her breath "You what Littlefoot?"

"I love you" Littlefoot whispered so he couldn't even be heard.

"Huh?" Nahla asked

"I love you" Littlefoot said more loudly.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
awww, cute :wub

Luv is in the air... :lol

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stared at him in shock "You...you..love me?" she stammered.

"Yeah.." Littlefoot said turning away blushing.

"I...love you too" Nahla whispered.

Littlefoot heard and his heart stopped as he looked at the female before him "Y-y-y-you do?"

Nahla nodded a smile on her face "Yes Littlefoot,I love you" with that she leaned in to give him a kiss.

Littlefoot smiled with delight and joined in the kiss,enjoying the tender moment with Nahla-his one true love.

Nahla broke away blushing "Littlefoot..." she whispered not believing he was hers.

Littlefoot smiled,she was all his and he would not have it any other way he wrapped his neck around Nahla's pulling her into a hug. He buried his head into her chest,feeling the beat of her heart,it was almost lullabying him to sleep.

Nahla WAS asleep ,she breathed softly. She was to weak to stay awake any longer.

Littlefoot chuckled kissing her "Sleep now my love,I'll protect you"

~

This is meant to be all one chapter but due to internet problems I have to split it up into small chapters or net will crash and will lose it all,sorry.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LittlefootxNahla forever! Best LBT couple (besides GrandmaxGrandpa) ever.

If Hades ruins this...I swear...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Omg I re-discovered the meaning of the word update!.

It cut in half cause I'm tired I'll  write rest tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nahla stared in shock  "Y-y--you love me?" she stammered

"Yes" Littlefoot answered "I really do" he said blushing.

Nahla also blushed,her heart beated a million miles a hour "I love you too".

Littlefoot froze "Y-y-y-you what?".

"I love you too" she said and leaned in for a kiss.

Littlefoot joined her and they were now bonded for life,they rubbed their heads against  each other,they could feel the others heart beating in time with their own. They were now one.

Grandma and Grandpa overheard and saw everything,they looked at each other smiling but concern also showed on their faces.This could not get out. Littlefoot would be killed too,he would be considered a traitor,just the thought of their grandson dying horrified the old longnecks.

Littlefoot broke away from Nahla frown on his face.

Nahla tilted her head "What is it?" she asked concerned.

"Trouble" Littlefoot replied.

Mr Threehorn was making his way towards the resting place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter ten times longer I just cna'tbe bothered with it all right now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Uh oh... Mr. Threehorn can only mean trouble  :bang

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
THIS STORY IS NO MORE

I am completely re-writing it.

New plot all together,this one is not working out

Can you delete posts?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I don't think so. I'd just leave it as it is. Some people may want to look back on it.

Good luck with re-writing this story. I'll be looking forward to seeing it!  :goodluck

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good Luck!!! It's really sad that you gonna abandon HDISL because it's a really nice story... Well, The new one can only be even better ;)