The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
IDK if this has already been done, but
Dinotopia meets LBT :)
The denizens are blown away by... sivilyzed sawrians?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Think of the stuff that could happen if the warners were let loose in the great valley.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 14 2013 on  08:29 PM
Think of the stuff that could happen if the warners were let loose in the great valley.
Yeah! I can imagine Cera just blowing up at the sight of them!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera and her did also, imagine the warners bugging him.    :lol

----------------

MLP & LBT - Twilight Is trying a spell when pinkie pops in and interferes, causing the spell to misfire.   What will happen now?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 15 2013 on  10:36 PM
Cera and her did also, imagine the warners bugging him.    :lol
Better yet, add in Baloney the Dinosaur and make it more insane!  :lol  :lol  :lol

Tiny Toons and LBT - Quick disclaimer to dinos: When you get to the world of Tiny Toons, leave quickly before Elmyra Duff gets a hold of you!  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With him it sure would be.  

Imagine Elmira loose in the Great Valley and the havoc she'd cause with everything she finds to be cute.  

--------------

LBT & Power Rangers.  

When Red Claw and his 2 lackeys get free from their imprisonment Mr. Thicknose and Grandpa Longneck have to choose some kids with attitude and give them special powers.  

But Hyp and his 2 friends are determined to find out who the colorful new dinosaurs are who keep showing up when there's any trouble or danger.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 17 2013 on  01:26 AM
With him it sure would be.  

Imagine Elmira loose in the Great Valley and the havoc she'd cause with everything she finds to be cute.
Ducky and Petrie in particular!

Petrie: (unable to breathe) Me can take Ducky's hugs over this!

--------------

You know what I could imagine? A probable encounter between Baloney and Petrie (both of whom are voiced by Jeff Bennett). Something like this:

Petrie: Stay away, stay away!

Baloney: (laughing clumsily) Ah, come on! Can't you be my special friend?

Petrie: NO!

Baloney: (not listening) Well then, how's this on ya? (grabs and hugs Petrie...tightly)

Petrie: (manages to break free; runs home screaming) Me should've stayed with friends all along!

---------------

"Pinky, the Gang and the Brain"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny  :lol

----

I guess the Brain wants to conquer the great valley, then the world.  

----

x-men and & Lbt.  

The war of good vs evil mutants spreads through time to the great valley.  Which side will the gang, and hyp and his friends, take when they discover they have powers?  Will they learn to control the powers?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Yet another Doctor Who-LBT crossover

Strange things have been happening in the Great Valley.
Pterano has returned to the Great Valley-during his exile-with the female Rainbowface and a Fast Biter who claims to have been the male and that his name is "the Doctor". Just as their welcome runs dry, the Gang discovers the strangest creatures they would ever seen. They walk on two legs, but impossibly straight and cover their green skin with funny leaves. As they explain what they saw, only the Doctor seems to know what they are.
He calls them Silurians, and they are walking the Earth for the very first time.

Because the Doctor HAS to meet the Silurians when they first evolve! But it was hard to decide if the Doctor would regenerate into a different-looking Rainbow Face or another species entirely.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be interesting.  

-----

Oz and LBT

A big blowy wind comes to the Great Valley.  Among the other things it does is lifts the gang into the air as they try to keep petrie & guido from being blown away, being blown away themselves.  When the wind does down they find themselves in a strange land with strange looking creatures who can speak the plant eater language.  What will they think of this new land?  What will the inhabitants of the new land think of them?  Will they find new dangers in this land and if so how will they overcome them?  Will they ever get back home?

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The Land Before-Life

Gordon Freeman causes a gigantic rip in space and time causing our LBT characters to be dropped in the middle of the Black Mesa Incident. Join the gang and Freeman as they fight aliens, the military, and the hazardous environment, all while trying to save the universe. Expect sequels, but don't expect a part three. :p
Will the gang save the universe?
Will we ever find out who the G-Man is?
And is the cake truly a lie?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets Dinosaur Train!! :lol
Exactly what would the Gang feel about time traveling on this contraption. I bet Chomper and Buddy would become friends, though.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Super Mario & LBT

While exploring a new cave the gang find some strange looking things inside it.  When they find an exit and exit the cave they are not in the Great Valley nor outside the valley but in some strange looking land.  Spike goes to eat a mushroom and suddenly grows larger then he has been before.  

What will the gang do in the new land, with the new dangers?  
Has Princess Peach been kidnapped again?
Will they meet Mario or Luigi? and what will they think of each other?

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
Heh, what about LBT meets the Time Bandits? Stumbling through one point in time to another, with random consequences...

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT meets Twilight.  :confused

(I can't believe I just suggested that)

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
LBT Meets Lilo and Stitch (Oh, this'll be good)

Lilo and Stitch are sent back in time to the Great Valley by an experiment with time capabilities. Upon arrival, the Great Valley herd and the experiment hunters are convinced that the other side is evil and they end up fighting each other (I have an idea that shows that Stitch and Cera DO NOT get along well and that would probably spark the conflict).

Inheritence Cycle meets LBT

Yeah... I got nothin'.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
LBT, Dino Squad and Extreme Dinosaurs
What happens when Land Before Time characters saw Dino Squad and Extreme Dinosaurs characters? I bet Erwin Caruso, Spike, Stegz, Neil Buzmati, Pterano, Bullzeye, Petrie, Rolf Maxwell, Chomper, T-Bone, Littlefoot, Cera, Roger Blair, Spike, Haxx, Spittor, Bad Rap, Fiona Flagstaff, Mutt, Hyp, Nod, Hard Rock, Ducky are friends.  :lol  :DD  :p  :!  :smile  :idea
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Imagine some time crises where all 3 can meet and have a common enemy or enemies or problem to overcome.

sgtnolisten

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Such limited imagination in a few of the replies I saw.

When crossover is being brainstormed, go with something unexpected! I did so when I started writing my Naruto/LBT cross over on FF.net!

Heck, I just now thought up a viable way for a Mass Effect cross.

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :crazy