The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Such limited imagination in a few of the replies I saw.

That...was unnecessary. Anyways, back to reality...

Winnie the Pooh and LBT.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Puella Magi Madoka Magica and LBT.

Cera: I've been such a fool.

Being a Dinosaur is suffering. :p

--------------------------------------

Attack On Titan and LBT.

When Littlefoot's mother dies...

"I'll kill all the Sharpteeth! I'll kill them all!"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Winnie the Pooh and LBT.
Crossover of my two favourite childhood shows :D If anyone is ever doing this I'm more than willing to help :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

sgtnolisten

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jul 15 2013 on  01:46 PM
Such limited imagination in a few of the replies I saw.

That...was unnecessary. Anyways, back to reality...
Is it really? I've seen multiple posts with idea pitches of "Dinosaur Train", "Dinotopia", "Dinosquad", Dinosaur, Dinosaur, Dinosaur.

The one about the Animaniacs was fresh, and Doctor Who could be interesting. But many of the others that I saw just aren't being "insane" enough!

Dinosaurs crossed with Dinosaurs. Good if written right. But it just sounds so... unoriginal. Especially when the thread title is Insane Crossover Concept Thread.

I'm just not seeing anything being tossed around that's really "Out there". That was just my, admittedly abrasive, way of pointing it out. :smile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
BBC's Sherlock and LBT. Or Hetalia: Axis Powers and LBT?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jul 16 2013 on  12:01 AM
That gives me an idea.

LBT meets the Star Trek reboot.  Expect time travel, violations of the Prime Directive, and lots of awesome action sequences that will leave hardcore Trekkies in a butthurt rage. Oh, and expect Benedict Cumberbatch's Khan to chew more scenery than Sharptooth.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 15 2013 on  02:07 PM
Winnie the Pooh and LBT.
Crossover of my two favourite childhood shows :D If anyone is ever doing this I'm more than willing to help :DD
Now I'm seriously considering it!  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jul 26 2013 on  07:45 AM
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 15 2013 on  02:07 PM
Winnie the Pooh and LBT.
Now I'm seriously considering it!  :D
That could be interesting to read.  

Robotech & LBT - what if the sdf 1 crashed in the great valley?  And would those strange rainbow faces pop up again.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jul 16 2013 on  02:27 AM
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jul 16 2013 on  12:01 AM
That gives me an idea.

LBT meets the Star Trek reboot.  Expect time travel, violations of the Prime Directive, and lots of awesome action sequences that will leave hardcore Trekkies in a butthurt rage. Oh, and expect Benedict Cumberbatch's Khan to chew more scenery than Sharptooth.
And his cheek bones can cut through more things than the Sharpteeth could ever dream of.

And Martin Freeman will just be there like, ":D".

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I tried to link the LBT cast to Team Fortress 2 classes, but I literally couldn't place a single one except Spike would be Heavy. Ducky would make a good Medic.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Oct 28 2013 on  03:01 AM
I tried to link the LBT cast to Team Fortress 2 classes, but I literally couldn't place a single one except Spike would be Heavy. Ducky would make a good Medic.
I think Petrie could make a good scout, and Cera could be the demoman - oh, and I can picture Littlefoot as Saxton Hale  :p

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Land Before Time and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood:

As scary as that would be (What with FMA being so violent), I can totally imagine some dinosaur alchemy and everyone beating on Father.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: bushwacked,Oct 28 2013 on  03:38 AM
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Oct 28 2013 on  03:01 AM
I think Petrie could make a good scout, and Cera could be the demoman - oh, and I can picture Littlefoot as Saxton Hale  :p
Allright, Chomper make sense as Soldier, and Ruby is smart like the Engineer. That rounds the main cast out. :yes

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Casper the Friendly Ghost (now a serious fanfic consideration).

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Naruto and LBT... imagine the gang using jutsos against the sharpteeth. :smile

EDIT: 4000th post :o
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Using martial arts against sharpteeth and fast biters, interesting idea.  Maybe some dinos can learn some martial arts too.  

Congrats on 4,000 posts.

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Narina and LBT seeing the white witch and sharptooth in power struggle for who is the real top terror should be quite amusing

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Okay, what about The Land Before Time with Power Rangers Dino Thunder?

In my initial imagining of the crossover, Littlefoot and his friends would have access to the Dino Ranger’s powers along with some of their own. They might have combatted a very evil Sharptooth or something along those lines. However, now that I am older, I came up with something else. But that may be fairly convoluted too. What I had in mind was that somebody had found the remains of Mesogog and had cloned him in hopes of continuing the research Dr. Mercer had begun. Unfortunately, the recreated Mesogog escapes the facility where he was recreated and goes back in time to the Cretaceous Period, thanks to a temporal technology the researchers had developed coinciding with the resurrection project.

Meanwhile, while the former Dino Rangers try to resume their normal lives, something happens that alerts them to the events that occurred with the time machine, so they have to go in, go back in time, and stop Mesogog from conquering the Earth again. How Littlefoot and his friends get involved, I haven’t planned that idea out really; but somehow, I think that they discover a variant of the Dino Gems, get attacked by Tyranno-Drones or some variant of them, and they beat them back with their newly found powers. The human Rangers appear, tell the kids what is happening, and they team up to battle Mesogog again.

A few new ideas might be to have a raptor warrior be rebuilt into a cyborg general, just as Zeltrax was, but the new guy might be more machine than living, like General Grievous from the Star Wars prequel trilogyónot that you might care for that. I mean, if you look at Zeltrax, doesn’t he remind a little bit of Darth Vader a bit? And maybe the new general would be a contrast to Zeltrax, less of a human and more of a reptilian cyborg. What if Mesogog had brought an army of machines to conquer the Great Valley? Again, it would be an analogy to the Separatists from Star Wars. But I just thought of this up recently; the raptor cyborg would be angry at Mesogog for not revealing his past experiences with the Rangers, so he secretly plans to betray him after the Rangers are gone and the Valley conquered. The cyborg might have an interest in the time travelling technology that he would plan on using it to alter a part of his past.

That’s what I’ve got. What do you think? How do you think the idea should be improved upon if it should be?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
While this has been bumped...(may be a serious fanfic consideration)

Tokyo Ghoul and LBT. Littlefoot is part Sharptooth, and everyone else can go home.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile