The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome AnimeLover

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi,

I'm AnimeLover(Also Known As Gavin Because That's My Real Name). I'm A Fan Of The Land Before Time Movies And That's Great. I Like All Of The Movies Except 14 Which I'll Be Able To See Soon Somewhere In 2009. I Hope All Of You Will Get To Know Me.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Gavin.

Land before time 14 doesn't exist sadly, but I assume you mean 13?
Just wondering from your name, do you like pokÈmon?(I do :D )

Hope you have fun around here :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum AL. Hope you settle in here..and enjoy yourself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!. I also hope you'll get to feel comfortable here, so see you around! :DD .

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have fun here and make many friends.   :wave

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the club Gavin. It's good to see a new avatar around here.

Also, as I can tell by you username, you despise anime. Which anime do you hate the most?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome, have a good time and don't be afraid to post!  Also, Why Did You Capitalize All The Words?  :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Gavin :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Littlefoot90

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://lbtwelt.npage.ch/
Hi and welcome to GOF ( Give of Fire )  :lol:

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thank You For Your Kind Welcome, But My Mom Saids That I'm Not Supposed To Talk To Strangers.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aye, and we are all very strange people :lol
No, seriously your Mum is perfectly right to tell you to be careful in the internet with people you don't know at all. But there is of course no obligation whatsoever to tell anyone here anything that you don't want to. This is really a perfectly harmless community of fans of the land before time movies :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best to not give out any information you don't want to be public.  Just say stuff you don't mind being plastered on network tv, cnn, the new york times, the tabloids.  Keep that in mind and you'll likely be ok.  Also best not to talk to me since I'm very strange indeed.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
But Mom Said If I Talk To Strangers And Tell Them Where I Live, They'll Come To My House And Kill Me.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I Guess You're Right. It Is Harmless. By The Way, I Like The Word Aye And Scottish People Too.

Are You A Scottish Person?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
But Mom Said If I Talk To Strangers And Tell Them Where I Live, They'll Come To My House And Kill Me.
No need to tell anyone here anything about your whereabouts. Many mentioned the state or town they life in (e.g. when recently we created world maps / US maps with the countries / states marked in which members of the Gang of Five lived.
Also one should not give away ones last name on the internet. One is fairly secure with the first name only (my real live name really is Malte), but if the last name is added to it it is getting kind of creepy because the internet allows for quite a few information to be derived from that.
I Like The Word Aye And Scottish People Too.

Are You A Scottish Person?
No, actually I'm from Germany, but I have been to Scotland twice and had a really awesome time in that beautiful country. Here is a thread with some stories and pictures of my Scotland travels.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Kinda late, but Welcome to GOF, hope you like your stay here.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've Never Been To Germany. But When I Went To Busch Gardens They Have A Germany Restaurant. We Ate There And Watched The Musical Play. The Kids Danced To The Chicken Dance.

One More Thing. I Like Pokemon And So Is My Brother. We've Seen All Of The Pokemon Movies Before And They Were Great.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I Tried To Learn About Germany, But Someday I'll Be A Master Of Speaking Languages Including Italian, French(Which I Already Learned), Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, And More.