The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey there!

Almaron · 11 · 1404

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what to write, so this will be short.

Hi! I've meant to get an account here for a while now, as I have several theories to post, regarding locations, stuff, and something about Bron. So...yeah.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Almaron :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Being one of Bron's most notorious critics myself I am particularly interested in reading your theories. :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.    :wave   I'm sure many will enjoy reading your posts here, good luck & have fun.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hello!

You've already made some insightful posts on some discussion threads, and I think you're going to fit in quite well here :)

Have fun! :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello! Welcome on the gang of five :wave :) It's always good to have a new member :)

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hai and welcome to the GOF :wave
I'm sure you will find you way around here quickly :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi there! :)

I saw your soundtrack analysis post last night, and thought “Wow! This is really thorough! Who is this person? I hope he/she posts in the Welcome Center and introduces himself/herself!”

I initially joined this forum myself for similar reasons: to share my theories and ideas about LBT, as well as to offer helpful information on dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. (Entirely too much of my brain is devoted to storing information on prehistoric life, and I figured I might as well put it to use. :p) Since then, I’ve come to spend a lot of time just having fun on this forum, but I still occasionally write long and detailed posts on my views of LBT. I too am proffering an analysis of a controversial and enigmatic LBT character (Ruby), which I still...:bang haven’t...:bang finished! :bang

(Oooh...headache. :wacko)

I very much look forward to participating discussions with you. :yes (I should warn you ahead of time that I’m a HUGE nitpicker, so I hope you’re okay with constructive criticism. ;))

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
New members are good to have around :yes.  Hiya, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey there back. :wave  Seems like you've been getting around the board quite well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile