The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

HIYA!

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Hey y'all! Allicloud here. Long time LBT fan, hoping to bring some of my quirkiness to this forum, as I have done to so many others!

I'm 16, mostly Canadian, male, and my philosophy is simple:

1. Growing old is compulsary, growing up is optional.
2. If something isn't fun, helpful or fulfilling, I see no point in doing it.
3. If it doesn't hurt me or anybody else, I see no reason why I shouldn't do it.

My motto is also simple:

"Adulthood is just like childhood except for one thing: When you're an adult, there's nobody to stop you eating ice-cream for breakfast!"

I'm an avid fan of heavy metal, many animes, Godzilla, dinosaurs in general, Mystery Science Theatre 3000, cosplaying, roleplaying, cartoons, and I currently hold a 9th Kyu green-belt in Ninjutsu. I also practice shamanism (My animal totem is a deer), divination (Mostly tarot, but also runes and pendulum dowsing) and study the occult and paranormal. I am also a soldier in the Dr Steel Army Of Toy Soldiers, helping the good Doctor take over the world and transform it into a Utopian Playland!

My friends have described me as quirky, free-spirited, mysterious, cartoonish, and harmless, and commented on how I make things that are nerdy, suddenly cool.

I have a fear of heights (Especially church towers, for some reason), and spiders (especially big ones). However, despite my fear of heights, my biggest wish is to be able to fly without an aircraft (I'd prefer wings, jetpack, Superman-ability, that kinda stuff)

Any questions?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Allicloud :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
With your healthy motto of avoiding what is not fun, helpful or fullfilling I am interested what you are doing or going to do as a job? Do you have found your "vocation" already? Mine would be that of a historian :p
What do you mean by being mostly Canadian?

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 25 2011 on  09:43 AM
Welcome with us Allicloud :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
With your healthy motto of avoiding what is not fun, helpful or fullfilling I am interested what you are doing or going to do as a job? Do you have found your "vocation" already? Mine would be that of a historian :p
What do you mean by being mostly Canadian?
Thnx for the welcome, dude.

1. If all goes to plan, I'll end up as an animator. I've been a fan of cartoons all my life, I've made several short animated films in stop-motion, and I'm planning on doing a Foundation Art Course after I leave school, then work on my portfolio and showreel for a year, then maybe take a proper college course in animating (If such a thing exists). Then I'll look around and try to find a good studio to get a job. I really wish Bluth was still animating...

2. I say mostly Canadian because physically, I am half-Canadian, half-British, and I live in England. But I have a Canadian Passport, a Canadian accent (For some mysterious reason, since my sister does not), and see myself as Canadian. So Physically, I'm probably mosly British, but Diplomacy and Accent-wise, I'm Canadian.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome Allicloud! I'm Iris and hope you'll have some fun around the forum! :)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Heya! Welcome to the GOF, Allicloud!  :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi, Allicloud! :wave Welcome to The Gang Of Five! :smile

Questions? Uh…what's the meaning/significance of your screen name? :angel

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi! Welcome to the GOF Allicloud! Hope you have a great time! :wave

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum Alllcloud! Hope to see you around.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile