The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Request

Ptyra · 3 · 1257

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Okay first off, I can only draw "fliers" from the side. Sure they look nice, but I can never get it on other angles  :DD . Plus the only long faced critters I can do right are snakes...

So, for my request, I'd like a pic of my character...Ptyra.

She's Pterano's daughter, thus Petrie's cousin. The sad part about her story is her mom died before she hatched and some "egg stealers" took all the eggs but her. Thankfully, Pterano got there in time to stop one from taking her. Hehe, as a result, he's a bit protective. She was a "tween" when the great earthshake happened and she was seperated from Pterano, and he believed her to be dead. Poor guy  :( . However, she was alright and I might do a fanfiction when she comes to the Great Valley. All she can currently say for a while is "Where's dad!?" She's a young teen by then (around 13 or 14 if she were human. Man, Pterano is probobly too OLD to be a dad  :blink: . Eh, my dad's old enough to be my grandfather, so whatever. He's 57, by the way ).

She goes crazy when she finds out about who banished-to-the-Mysteryous-beyond. This is probobly three years after he was banished. She goes with the kids to find him and he's just fine. Poor guy's fallen in love with a female who already has a mate  :lol . Ohhhh dear!

So, for her looks:
* of course, she'd have a little-teen-like build
* looks mostly like her dad; she's got the same eye color as her mom (hazel)
* She's got eyes a bit like her aunt's (Petrie's mom)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
of course, she'd have a little-teen-like build

So she is older and taller than Petrie? Similar perhaps to his medium sized sibilings we see at the end of the original movie?
* looks mostly like her dad; she's got the same eye color as her mom (hazel)
* She's got eyes a bit like her aunt's (Petrie's mom)

The LBT flyers including Pterano and Petrie's mum didn't sport any eye-color whatsoever. Unlike every other kind they seem to have just pupils without iris. Is Ptyra to be an exception of this rule?
For all the hardships she has gone through, has she turned angry or sad? What are her usual emotions? Are there any other specifics about her outward appearance?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Her personality? Hmmm....like a normal young teen. She can be spunky, likes boys her age, likes the little kiddies. She's a bit of a tomboy a lot. She gets sad when she talks about being seperated from Pterano (her dad, of course) and not having a mom around, so she likes having company; not much of a loner. When she's reuntited with dad in the Mysteryous Beyond, she gets back to her normal self, which is her spunky, tomboy behavior.

For her size, she's a little bit smaller than her aunt (Petrie's mom). In apperance, she's pretty much a young, female Pterano. You know, like father like daughter  :lol . Pretty much it but her eyes are more like Petrie's mom's.

If you notice in the seventh movie, you get up close on Pterano's eyes and they seem to be blue  :DD .