The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A New Start; Rewritten

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello everyone to "A New Start; The Rewritten"

So i decided to post this story on here, don't worry "A New Guide" won't be abandoned.

You can always give me tips on how to improve or point out things i do wrong :)

Lets begin the rewritten!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Prologue
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands 4:00PM

----------------------------------------------------------------

*RIIIIIINNNGGGG*

A school bell rang and children were running out of school, eager to go home.

One of these children was Jordy, he was a kid 1.71 meter tall, dark brown/black hair, dark brown eyes and was always watching unemotional.
This however did not come because of anything bad, he just didn't like showing his emotions his family could always bring out his emotions and he was happy to others though he seemed cold, uninterested and closed off.

If you didn't know him you might think he couldn't speak any language because of the amount he spoke; almost nothing except if something got asked to him.
This was only because of his social skills which is basicly non-existant.

His days on school were always boring; Class in - 50 min - class out, sometimes he wished he can just be somewhere fun.

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Land Before Time Universe.

"Littlefoot you're it!" a yellow triceratops shouted to the brownish apatosaurus who was looking at the sun, as if daydreaming it. (Get the pun? No? Oh, atleast i tried.)

"Huh, What were you saying Cera?" the apatosaurus named Littlefoot replied.

"I said that you are it!" Cera shouted annoyed while running away.

"Oh okay, you better run!" Littlefoot shouted while he ran after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Prologue, how did you like it?
if you have any tips like take it slower etc i will gladly accept it!
If you hate this fanfic dont just say 'I hate it' give me a reason to why you hate it. :)

Well this is me signing off Thank you from reading the prologue and until the next time!
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)