The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for a LBT Story

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, you all know how it is for me when it comes to making a LBT fic.  Basically, I get an idea, work on it, then it just dies on me before the first chapter ever comes out.

However, this one seems to be an idea that is sticking to me and one I seem to have more determination than ever to try out.

Now, the title of this story is, The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali.

That's all I'm basically going to reveal to you.

Let's hope this is one that really gets off the ground this time around and doesn't end up in the Recycle Bin like so many others. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
So, what do you want from us?  Some ideas perhaps? :unsure:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome! A story featuring Ali in it! (If you haven't notice already I am a huge fan of Ali, and well she happens to be my favorite LBT character. XD) I will keep my eyes peeled out for this story! Good luck!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
But to bring Ali back in an LBT story is an idea many people already came up with (one of the most popular topics since the promise at the end of LBT 4). It is very important to build up a good story around this. Ali could add a lot to a story, but all by herself I don't think she makes up for all of it. Do you intend this story (because of the title) to be exclusively "Littlefoot and Ali" or are the others to play a role too?
I have been thinking about an LBT story to be titled "Lands unknown" (which is where the longnecks went according to LBT ;)) to have an Ali story set mostly out of the Great Valley. The conduct of Ali's herd (they are not exactly fond of anyone without a long neck), could be an important element in such a story.
Do you have any concrete plot ideas Pokeplayer?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
True Malte, bringing back Ali has been used before.  However, it is the storyline itself that will make it different from all others.

For one thing, I'll be experimenting with the love triangle of longnecks that I have started to become rather obssessed with. (You can guess the 3, right? ;))

Next up, this one shall involve ALL charcters who have ever appeared in LBT that are still alive. (Yes, even good old Rooter will return.) This includes from the TV Series, so Ruby, Red Claw, Screech, Thud and several others will be present in it.  They shall all play a role in this.  What the roles will be will be kept secret for now.

Now, as for your final question, Malte, the only problem I really have is keeping a concrete storyline.  I have trouble making it stay.  However, more than ever before, I'm ready to bring forth a LBT story I'm sure will stick.  One I'll be more than happy to give you all. :)

Several of my stories have gone on pernament hiatus.  So it has now opened the window for more stories to come forth.  Expect this story to finally make it's long awaited appearance sometime next month.

This time, I promise you, it WILL happen. :^.^:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
is this topic being used for only one LBT story idea? cause I would like to share one that I already started on and working onto Chapter 4 at this time. So'd let me know if I can post up this to the others in here :)

btw any story sounds good if you can get it going and I ususally work on dozens of ideas before one works and this one is working for me the one I am making.