The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Dark Side of the Rainbow

812558 · 5 · 1051

• Spike
    • View Profile
i had herd about the dark side of the Rainbow so finally i tried it from youtube and i noticed two things

1. Pink Floyd is really trippy :lol

2. It works (at least for me)

has anyone else had a go at this

sorry if i left anyone wondering what the heck i am talking about, The Dark Side of the Rainbow is when you play The Wizard of Oz on mute and listen to The Dark Side of the Moon it is perfectly synchs at some parts.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
I know about this!! :D :D I have a copy all synched up that I can watch whenever I want to. ;) Pink Floyd=absolutely awesome... :D
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
I tried this. Lots of coincidences. Pretty funny sometimes. Think its just an illusion though.

Dark Side of the Moon is the pinnacle of progressive rock. Everyone should give the album a listen regardless

• Spike
    • View Profile
just got the album on my ipod and i now think, after seeing how many other movies sync up, if this works with the land before time

edit: it works, start it right as the first plum of water comes onto the screen, you know it's working if the lines "Long you live and high you fly" play right as the pterodactyls come on screen
remembered also that the sharptooth dies and enters the picture on "Home, Home again"
i might try it with the others now

I AM NOT CRAZY  :lol