The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cheyenne hospitalized

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
That's a relief to hear about Cheyenne. I hope his condition continues to improve. :yes

How does he handle the insulin injections? Is he one of those pets that hates getting shots, or is he pretty good about it?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Cheyenne came home last night and, while he still needed help to get up, he could walk unassisted except on hard floors because they're slippery for him. He has a urine catheter attached so we don't have to take him outside all the time for him to pee. Today, I woke up and saw he was walking around pretty fine and even saw him get up unassisted, so he's doing much better now. We think he'll be pretty much back to normal by tomorrow if everything goes all right. The only thing that's changed is that now he has to have insulin shots daily to keep his strength up.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am happy that Cheyenne is doing better now, he just need to recover his strenght, that is very cool indeed :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like good news then.  I hope it continues to be good news.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad to here Cheyenne's making a great recovery! :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
While it will certainly be different giving him the shots daily, that is still amazing to hear how much he has recovered. I am very happy for you and your family Kacie :D

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Daily insulin shots is an easy price to pay for the well being of Cheyenne.

Very happy to hear that he's doing so good so fast. :]

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
That's great news to hear that Cheyenne is feeling better. I'm happy for you and your family Kacie. From what you've told me, Cheyenne is a wonderful dog :D

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It is good news that Cheyenne is feeling better.