The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discord server?

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
so, I was wondering, does there exist any Land Before Time servers? don't get me wrong I'm really digging this forum site! but I kinda wanna also chat with fans on other places.

(PS: didn't know where to exactly post this, so I'm trying here)

(PS #2: if anyone does have discord, feel free to send me a message :) - Caspy#3630)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
so, I was wondering, does there exist any Land Before Time servers? don't get me wrong I'm really digging this forum site! but I kinda wanna also chat with fans on other places.

(PS #2: if anyone does have discord, feel free to send me a message :) - Caspy#3630)

The forum does actually have its own Discord server, but the AM section will unlock after you've reached about 30 posts. Needless to say, that probably won't happen in a flash, so best be patient. Once you've gained access to the AM section, you find the Discord topic and click on the link. There are of course other servers dedicated to the Land Before Time, which one of them is the Legion of Ducky. If you like Ducky, this is the place for you and there are quite many GoF members on that server. Hope to see you there! :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
You would not be the first person to ask this, nope, nope, nope. :petrie

The Gang of Five community itself actually has does have a private Discord server, of which the invite you can gain access to after attaining the trusted Member+ role (if you read the hyperlinked thread above, it also says it).

Aside from that, @The Lone Dragon and I did make a public Ducky-themed Discord server, but ironically it somehow just became a second hangout for GoF members. You'd find that hardcore Land Before Time fans can be quite pervasive considering we are limited in numbers, so you'll always see them around the same haunts... :ducky

If there're any more Land Before Time communities on Discord, I am unfortunately unaware of their presence. But of the ones I do know, just prepared to see us hanging about no matter what. :MoEvil
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
oooh, okie dokie thenz thanks for letting me know! but this Ducky server, is there any way I can join? or do I have to wait till I get the AM section? as a Ducky fan, I'd love to join  :duckyhappy

You would not be the first person to ask this, nope, nope, nope. :petrie

The Gang of Five community itself actually has does have a private Discord server, of which the invite you can gain access to after attaining the trusted Member+ role (if you read the hyperlinked thread above, it also says it).

Aside from that, @The Lone Dragon and I did make a public Ducky-themed Discord server, but ironically it somehow just became a second hangout for GoF members. You'd find that hardcore Land Before Time fans can be quite pervasive considering we are limited in numbers, so you'll always see them around the same haunts... :ducky

If there're any more Land Before Time communities on Discord, I am unfortunately unaware of their presence. But of the ones I do know, just prepared to see us hanging about no matter what. :MoEvil

The forum does actually have its own Discord server, but the AM section will unlock after you've reached about 30 posts. Needless to say, that probably won't happen in a flash, so best be patient. Once you've gained access to the AM section, you find the Discord topic and click on the link. There are of course other servers dedicated to the Land Before Time, which one of them is the Legion of Ducky. If you like Ducky, this is the place for you and there are quite many GoF members on that server. Hope to see you there! :duckyhappy

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
The Legion of Ducky is a public server so you can get on it without post limits, you can find the links on disboard and on DA.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Indeed. You don't have to have any post limits to access the Legion of Ducky server. However, some people have commented that they don't seem to find it based on just one specific search word. You might have to get a bit creative to find it, but if you search Legion of Ducky, it should just pop up.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's the link for the Ducky server (feel free to post this guys):
https://discord.com/invite/SwVN5NA

It should be noted that the Ducky server is really about Land Before Time, whereas the official GoF server is mostly about the forum (though of course LBT discussions will take place from time to time ;) ).

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's the link for the Ducky server (feel free to post this guys):
https://discord.com/invite/SwVN5NA

It should be noted that the Ducky server is really about Land Before Time, whereas the official GoF server is mostly about the forum (though of course LBT discussions will take place from time to time ;) ).

Ah, right. Giving the invite link might be better. Oops-Eeps. :littlefootscared

While it is true that the Legion of Ducky is mostly about LBT, we do have discussions on more than just that. It's kind of like a miniature version of the GoF server. :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, fair enough! Just wanted to make the distinction. Disclaimer: We (the GoF staff) are not responsible for anything that happens on the Ducky server and cannot act based on anything that happens there.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, fair enough! Just wanted to make the distinction. Disclaimer: We (the GoF staff) are not responsible for anything that happens on the Ducky server and cannot act based on anything that happens there.

Of course. They are two separate entities that share their love for Land Before Time and random discussions. :Mo