The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Yellowbellies rule!!" RP

Goldenwind · 145 · 15837

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I thought that Grandpa Longneck could be good for this RP. Anyone mind if I add him? :wise
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
:bestsharptooth Okee dookie. When the other Rainbowface shows up, can she meet Chomper? I feel like it would be interesting to see how they would react to a friendly sharptooth.  :chompysmile
Sounds good to me! :chompysmile

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I thought that Grandpa Longneck could be good for this RP. Anyone mind if I add him? :wise

Sounds great!  The more the merrier! :)petrie

:bestsharptooth Okee dookie. When the other Rainbowface shows up, can she meet Chomper? I feel like it would be interesting to see how they would react to a friendly sharptooth.  :chompysmile
Sounds good to me! :chompysmile

:Mo

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

I approve. That emote was my suggest by the way, Vojeds made it on my behalf. :) :wise

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
If the RP wasn't absurb before, I think it's gonna be now. How will you all react if Screech and Thud became honorary yellowbellies and wind up in the valley wearing yellowbelly disguises made from leaves?  :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I second that @Goldenwind. Let the hilarity unfold! :D

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How will you all react if Screech and Thud became honorary yellowbellies and wind up in the valley wearing yellowbelly disguises made from leaves?  :bestsharptooth

With lots of grins! :lol :lol :lol This sounds hilarious.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
With there now being a zombie hoard, will be alright if add in a bonehead OC that have ties to the very first movie, or it be too much chars for one person?  :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
With there now being a zombie hoard, will be alright if add in a bonehead OC that have ties to the very first movie, or it be too much chars for one person?  :PCera

I’m fine with that. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind If you think you can handle that amount of characters, go for it! :)petrie

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
By the way @Gentle Sharptooth I love the new profile pic :lol

Thanks! I love that Chomper looks white at night, like a great white shark. :D

@Gentle Sharptooth Same! It's adorbs! X)

I thought I ought to feature a profile puc that matches my name lol :D

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh...I don't know much of anything about RPs, since I'm super new to this, but I just kinda noticed that we seem to be divided between two different plots. @Goldenwind and @Gentle Sharptooth are mostly playing the characters in the Mysterious Beyond while @Little Bro and I are the characters in the Great Valley, and the two locations don't seem to be interacting with each other much. I'm kind of having a hard time figuring out where to go from here, though maybe I just haven't chosen a very workable set of characters. I suppose I could do something like have Cera sneak back into the Mysterious Beyond (with friends) once night falls, or are the yellowbellies going to be entering the valley sooner than that? Sorry about all my befuddlement. :oops

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
How about the skeletasaurs drive Redbelly and company to the Great Valley and that’s when we all meet and interact?

@RainbowFaceProtege
@Goldenwind
@Little Bro

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege It's fine. XD Honestly I am on the edge of my seat to see the two stories merge.

@Gentle Sharptooth Sounds interesting. Maybe we could merge RainbowFaceProtege's idea and have Cera and company involved in the chase? Have them react to the new Yellowbellized Sharpteeth before the next threat appears?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege It's fine. XD Honestly I am on the edge of my seat to see the two stories merge.

@Gentle Sharptooth Sounds interesting. Maybe we could merge RainbowFaceProtege's idea and have Cera and company involved in the chase? Have them react to the new Yellowbellized Sharpteeth before the next threat appears?

I’ll nusy have to tweak some of my last post. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How about the skeletasaurs drive Redbelly and company to the Great Valley and that’s when we all meet and interact?

@RainbowFaceProtege
@Goldenwind
@Little Bro
Works for me @Gentle Sharptooth  :rhett_smile

Haha, same! :lol Let's see this yellowbelly chaos.

I could work with that, but I'm also fine with just jumping right to the yellowbellies being driven into the valley if you guys prefer. Let me know which option you're leaning towards, I'll go with whatever! :smile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I will defer to Goldwind’s choice. :)