The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Darkening Skies

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Time to make a little strol under the evil skies...

Here it is. The second part of my RPG saga. The sequel to Dawn.

Introducing; The Land before Time: "The Darkening Skies"

For those new, or anyone that need a reminder on what this RP story is about, I shall explain.

This RPG story takes place in the Great Valley and the world surrounding it. The basic of the basics when it comes to the plot, is that in this adventure, our friends not only have to fight the normal hazards of sharpteeth and earthshakes. This time they have to face something un-natural. The question is, can it even be done?
This RP features magic, that's only being used by those who plays as an "evil character". So those who play good, have to rely on their intelligence, bravery and friendship as their only weapons against a apparently superior enemy.
This would be the basic set.

This chapter begins slightly after where Dawn ended. We're just about to enter the wilderness of the Mysterious Beyond, and search the legendary Hidden Valley.

One can play either as good or evil, it's up to each one. New characters are welcome in a certain quantity.
For now, the current player's list looks like this:

Gang of seven:
Littlefoot: Lillefot
Ducky:
Cera: GreatValleyGuardian
Spike:
Petrie: Kor
Chomper: Nimrod
Ruby:

OCs:
Kireek: Starfallraptor
Virgil, Dante and Motochika: Starfallraptor
Mim: Kor
Zaine: LBTfan13
Longtaill*: GreatValleyGuardian
Cyrix: GreatValleyGuardian
Kireek: Starfallraptor
Hadrian*: Lillefot
Blueberry: Lillefot
Ecco: Nimrod
Hacer: Nimrod
Estan*: Nimrod

Great Valley inhabitants:
Grandpa Longneck: GreatValleyGuardian
Mr.Thicknose: Kor

------------
As you can see, several roles are open. There are also lack of characters in the list. So newcomers are welcome to fill it in if disired.
I know that Nimrod wants to play as a pack of sharpteeth, and he needs 1-3 players to help him there.

I'll provide you with a plot summary when I have the time. Sorry that I couldn't fix one at the time. It's on its way.

I'll keep this post updated with edits as we go, meaning that it's here that the player's list will be updated, rules will be written here and so on. So that you all can go back to the very first page to get an overview.

Everything or nothing! No players no game.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I am in in this part, how I said, and I would like to play my character Ecco again if that¥s okay. I also could play Ruby if there¥s no one there for her or Chomper. But let¥s better wait for this. OH, and two new OC¥s of mine if that fits. I posted about them in another topic but will post it again here.

Sharptooth:

Name: Hacer
Size: Around the size of Chomper¥s parents
weight: /
personality: He is really arrogant and likes it to do decisions by his own. He is evil and a good leader. But if he really have to, he is able to help and protect members from his "own" herd, which he is leading
Abilitys: Very good in fighting
Description: Hacer has a muscolar body. His upper side is grey. On his neck, back and tail there are two lines of Black-red triangles at each side of his spin. His middle is dark-red and the underside of his whole body is black. His eye colour is yellow-red

Raptor:

Name: Estan
Size: Around the size of a normal Raptor in the lbt movies
weight: /
personality: Very evil. Is always in a killing mood.
Abilitys: He can summon this dark purple power, like Hadrian and is very fast
Description: Racnar has feathers under his arms, on the back and on his head. They begin to glow in a dark-purple light when he summons the power. His eyes as well. His normal eye-colour is in different tones of blue. ON his sides there are different lines of different blue colours. It looks like there would be blue coloured flashes of lightning on his sides. The upper part is light blue and the part under the flashes of lightning is dark green. His underside is white. One more thing is that the flashes of lightning begin to change the colour into purple as well, if he summon the power.

So, that¥s all for the first. Estan and Hacer are in one herd, but I still would need some herdmembers for the group. There should be evil. But there can also be some kind one¥s which can change to the good side later. Because this herd¥s side is evil. So, if someone would like to be a member of this herd, pm me, or just write it here :-) Thanks

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Your new OC's have been added to the player's list, Pat.
Do you want them neutral, and just plain evil, or do you want them infested with the evil power?

You may ask around other players if they want to fill in those two herd members of yours. Sadly, I can't do it myself.

Glad that you're in! :)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Oh, just the raptor should has this evil power ;-)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Jun 7 2009 on  01:47 PM
Oh, just the raptor should has this evil power ;-)
Got it!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am so ready for this! I really enjoyed the first part, so this should be very exciting :D

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I have something announce.
Because of lack of activity, and lack of interesst from my side, I've decided to give up on this RP. It will most likely turn into a fanfiction instead, with new characters and story.
Thanks for playing, we had fun once it was running. I thought it was!   :yes
I'll rub my head and see if I can think of a new RPG.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's a real shame. This was so much fun, the first part at least, and this next part could have been something really special. But I fully understand and respect your decision Gustav.

If you do decide on turning this into a fanfiction, I would be more than happy to assist you with it ;)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is a true shame to see such an end to an absolute epic RPG...but what must be done, must be done...so I respect your decision Gustav. And if indeed it gets turned into a fanfic, i look forward to reading it! ;)