The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Strongest video game weapons.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
King Tiger in Forgotten Hope 2. Once you get this it's just a leisurely drive around the battlefield and wipe out everything in your way.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There is one, it's in Final Fantasy X.  Not a weapon, but a move used by your aeon Yojimbo.  Problem is....I can't recall the name of the movie.  However, what it does it that it can kill any monster in one shot, no matter if it is a boss or not.

I had used the move on both Dark Shiva and Ultimate Weapon and killed them in the one slice of his sword.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,May 31 2010 on  02:52 AM
There is one, it's in Final Fantasy X.  Not a weapon, but a move used by your aeon Yojimbo.  Problem is....I can't recall the name of the movie.  However, what it does it that it can kill any monster in one shot, no matter if it is a boss or not.

I had used the move on both Dark Shiva and Ultimate Weapon and killed them in the one slice of his sword.
Yeah, you mean Zanmato. I once paid like 100 Gil to him and achieved that. Not a bad deal.  :lol
Hmm, I have one... yes!

FAAAALCOOOON PPPPAWWNCH!!!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes! That is the one! Thanks for that XD

I actually had once....paid him all my gil....and he actually refused to do it for me....which was a lot might I add, over 30,000 I think...or even way more.... :lol