The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mr Wonk Introduction

Mr Wonk · 20 · 2522

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums. And I must say this forum looks amazing. Good job to the person who made it. Anyway I'm a big Land Before Time Fan. It had a nice part in my childhood like the other movies or TV shows did. And one day like the other TV shows or Movies that I use to watch back in the day I just forgot about them all. Until last year I brought the complete 1 - 13 DVD box set and what a deal!

I'm really into making forums in fact this year I plan to make my own forum by the end of this year. It's going to be a gaming forum. I've been a Moderator and Administrator before so I do know a bit about internet forums.

Before I post this I must say that I do have dyslexia so please forgive me if I miss spell or you don't understand my post at all. (Not overcome)

So yeah that's me, any questions?

(Did I say I love the smilies here?)  :angel

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Mr. Wonk :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and I'm sure you'll enjoy this place. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, I"m sure you'll meet many nice folks on here.  

Do you have a favorite sequel among the 2nd through 13th movies?  Any favorite character, or non lbt movies?

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome!   :wave
What games are you interested in?

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Welcome to the GoF, one of the nicest communities on the web. :smile

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Favourite sequel: That's a hard one because I love them all so far. Well I’ve just finished number nine. And right now my most favourite sequels are 2,3,5,7 so far….

Movies I've see this week: The Social Network

Favourite character: Littlefoot, Cera, Chomper, Petrie. I do like the others but I remember these characters the most from my childhood.

What games do I play: Metal Gear Solid 4 to Grand Theft Auto 4. I play really anything. Right now I’m playing Skyrim and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

It's great to hear that this site full of nice people. You just don't get that a lot these days. :smile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Mr Wonk, welcome to the GOF  :D  Will your forum be about any specific game, or games in general?

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Games in general. When I've made all the topics and threads needed. (With the help of friends) I hope to make a news page, reviews of games page and much more.

But I'm only add the extra pages if anything goes well. And if I really do make the forum. :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey there Mr Wonk! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. Ahh! A fellow gamer eh? Glad to hear it! Glad (also) to have you on board with us. We do have a section dedicated to all things video gameish (which I see you've found already ;) ) so any contributions to that section or any others of the forum is always welcomed. Within reason of course! Happy you stopped on by and hope you'll make this a frequent stop off.

Cya on there!

Littlefoot1616 ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! :) There are plenty more people who love gaming out here ^^ You may call me Iris or Mumbling, whichever one you prefer. ;) See you around :wave

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey there Mr Wonk! 

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. Ahh! A fellow gamer eh? Glad to hear it! Glad (also) to have you on board with us. We do have a section dedicated to all things video gameish (which I see you've found already  ) so any contributions to that section or any others of the forum is always welcomed. Within reason of course! Happy you stopped on by and hope you'll make this a frequent stop off.

Cya on there!

Littlefoot1616

I like to make this forum my new home. And I hope to make as many interesting topics and posts as I can. (Without spaming or going off-topic) Thank you for letting me stay.

Welcome to the forum!  There are plenty more people who love gaming out here ^^ You may call me Iris or Mumbling, whichever one you prefer.  See you around

Thank you Mumbling. Don't worry I'm not just here for the gaming. And days before I joined I saw you're image icon and I thought I bet someone made an Portal joke before and then I saw the text under the icon.  :lol

Thank you for the welcome and I see you around as well.  :DD

(I wonder has anyone been banned from this forum before?)

Sorry for asking...  

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha, I didn't expect you to be here just for the gaming ;) People have been banned from this forum before. We don't ban unless there is no other way to keep this place good for everyone, but sometimes it has to happen. I think there have been 3 cases of members who had been around for a while but simply couldn't adjust to the group and kept breaking the rules, even though they were warned plenty of times. Additionally we ban spammers, of course.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah there's no way of keeping spammers out of forums these days. ): But I don't know why but I didn't think anyone would of been banned before on this forum. But people change I guess, even if you know them for a long time. ):

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello! Welcome to the GOF! Did I mention your name sounds cool? :smile

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Having lots of fun on here yet?

Yeah. There are so many threads and topics to look at. It's really interesting to see what people think about the movies and TV show.  :smile

Hello! Welcome to the GOF! Did I mention your name sounds cool?

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't think my name was going to be cool but it did take me a long time to think of a good name.  :smile