The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey

Alex · 26 · 2289

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey forum, I'm Alex. Little bit about myself then...I'm 17, not turning 18 for like 6 months or some number like that. Like to play tennis, listen to the Rock n' Roll, see all the new movies, and of course watch LBT. Ahhhhh...Well I like Ducky, she's freakin' awesome..That's about all I can come up with. Oh I like these guys,  :p  :lol  :angel  :rolleyes  :! , they're cool.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Alex :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yo Alex!  Welcome!  So you like the smilies huh?  Me too.  I'm sure you'll have a great time here.  Don't be afraid to make topics of your own or respond to other threads. :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Alex! :) I'm Iris, nice to meet you! :D

Hope you'll have lots of fun around here! :) See you around :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I"m sure you'll have fun and make new friends here.  Did you make your avatar yourself?

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 21 2009 on  01:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.  I"m sure you'll have fun and make new friends here.  Did you make your avatar yourself?
Yeah like 10 minutes after I joined I realized I needed an avatar. As bad as it is, I'm a little rusty so it took like an hour and a half. :cry

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's better than most avatars you see around here :) !

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An interesting one you made.  The animation lasts quite a few seconds.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey there, welcome to the forum :)

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcomes, quite a different change from the last forum I signed up for.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
  Iknow what you say this place can be very different from other places. This may be like a safe haven since the ambient here is just great. So,welcome to the forum!, I also hope you'll get a great stay in here, so see you around! :DD

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Alex,Jun 21 2009 on  04:47 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, quite a different change from the last forum I signed up for.
What forum was that?

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Jun 21 2009 on  05:42 PM
Quote from: Alex,Jun 21 2009 on  04:47 PM
What forum was that?
Oh it was just a forum for a game I used to play, I won't say any names. No one there actually played the game, and everyone was a jerk to everyone (just to try to be funny). I didn't put up with that of course, I got banned from it for telling the moderators just how bad of a job they were doing (and the moderators liked to abuse people just because they had "power" over people on the internet).  :anger

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Hey there, welcome around!

I couldn't help but notice you've got quite a good avatar, and its great you did it yourself.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya, Alex, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  Feel free to c'mon in and go "Adventuring" with us :).

Hey, don't worry 'bout gettin' banned here.  Unless you're comin' up with SPAM or directing derogatory comments to other members, ya won't get banned.  Ya seem very nice, so I don't think there will be any issues.  The admins are awesome, everyone is super-friendly, and you're free to have your opinion :yes, but most importantly, be yourself and have a great time here ;).

Again, a warm welcome and I'll see ya 'round :wave.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Hi. Welcome to the GoF! That's quite a good animation you have there... I think you will fit right in to the GoF... I'm Noname... if you ever need help getting around or just want to chat, you can send me a PM at any time. Oh, and don't worry about being banned... it is quite rare and you would have to be doing something very, very bad.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Good to see you Alex welcome to the Force :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Howdy there Alex! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. Glad to have you on board with us! First of all, as a moderator of the forum, you seriously don't have to worry about being banned for something like a suggestion. We're very open to constructive criticism as long as it has purpose and it's not just an angry rant :D Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Everyone gets along here just fine and we're very approachable should you need/wish to discuss anything. We're not a group of power-mongering figureheads like some moderators like to impose on themselves on other forums :p Somehow, I doubt you will have anything to fear. ;) BTW, lovin' the avatar! Ducky pwning that sharptooth! :lol

Anyway, look forward to seeing ya on the forum matey! Good to have you with us! ;)

Littlefoot1616 B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
WELCOME!!!

Don't be afraid to stand out. It won't kill you, but it will make this board more fun!