The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Your favorite cute moments or shots of characters

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Thought I'd start a page were me and others can share their favorite moments or shots of a character from the LBT films they find cute

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I'll start with shots I find cute of my favorite character Cera

10. Cera as a newborn

9 While I've always hated the tar monster practical joke scene ( no I'm not going into why) I do think Cera looks kinda cute smiling while upside-down in this shot.

8  Cera reunited with and nuzzling her dad.

7 Cera excepting a hug from Chomper.

6 Cera bonding with her little half sister Tricia.

5 Cera singing with Littlefoot during the It takes all sorts my favourite LBT squeal song.

4 Cera singing with Ali

3 Cera saying her Hee catchphrase after butting a tree so hard that all the leafs fell off.

2 Cera letting Ali sleep between her and Littlefoot.

1  The last time she ever said her "Hee" catchphrase near the end of the 4th movie. As she only said it when Candace Hutson voiced her.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 07:50:56 AM by Dalekdino »

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
There are too many to list!  :ChomperPOG

One of the moments I really like is in VII when the gang find Ducky in the cave. When she turns around and says, "Yes. Yes I am," she looks really cute!  :Dducky

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

LittleDas75

• Member+