The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: A World's End

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I probably won't buy them when they come out on DVD. I'll probably rent Spider man 3 though because my mom will want to see it. :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
From what I have read they are planning on a 4th pirates of the carribbean movie dealing with Jack's and Barbossa's quest for the fountain of youth alluded to at the end of the third movie. I think the information is authentic though I can't guarantee it.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In a way I hope you're right, Malte.  I quite enjoyed the Pirates movies. :D

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I feel that it was extremely well done. Here is my review of the movie, divided by scene.

WARNING! SPOILERS

Hangings
-----
The scene was sad. It gave a view of how Lord Beckett's possession of the chest has affected pirates. The little deck boy was what made me the saddest. The coin was interesting, and it seemed to be important. The song being sung gave a good sense of foreshadow. Especially Lord Beckett's knowledge of it, and his expectancy of it to be sung.

Singapore
-----
Singapore was extremely well done. At the beginning, the boat going past all of the suspended was good foreshadow. The continuation of the song was also good. The Chinese man's completion added to the sense of foreboding, because Elizabeth had just moored her boat when he showed up. Barbossa's witty remarks are always good. I laughed when I saw that Pintel didn't have a helmet on, I laughed. I liked Tia Dalma's smile. It was really intriguing. The files were interesting. I wondered where they were trying to get to.

More to come. I need to watch the movie again.