The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enchanted

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who here plans to see the film that pays homage to the Disney classics?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
It sounds interesting, but whether or not I will see it depends on what the genre is. If it's humor, forget about it. If it's more serious, then I'll look into it.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
DVD fare for me.  This sounds like a hit or miss.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Nov 20 2007 on  06:50 PM
DVD fare for me.  This sounds like a hit or miss.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that, too. :rolleyes:

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
It looks funny, I'm eagered to see it when it hits theaters.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'd say "Pass", but James Marsden, the underappreciated talented actor of our generation, is in it, so I have to go see it. To be perfectly frank, it looks just like more modern generation befouling older stuff.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I've seen it, it's pretty funny and demented XD

I find it strange that Disney would make fun of what Walt Disney has done for years. It's kind of disrespecting Walt you know? Still, I do get tired of all of those happy, typical, fairy-tale, romantic, musicals where everyone lives happily ever after. I also never cared for those girly princesses that were 100% feminine and had high voices. This is probably why I hear certain women have high voices on a daily basis :p They watched these movies when they were younger, and their mothers probably spoke like that too, so that's why they sound like that <_<