The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They probably will have her in this movie. If not, then i could imagine some angry letters coming from the fans of Ice Age. :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hm, I LOVE the first movie, but once I saw the second one, I thought it was rather boring and this one...sounds weird...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In my opinion, it looks ridiculous, but I'll leave that up to the critics.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Elie is going to be in this. although I'm not sure how to square the third film with the other 2. Dawn of the Dinosaurs?!? Dinos went extinct 64 MILLION years before the last ice age.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And I think we are also lacking evidence that Mammoths, Slots, and Sabertoothed cats could speak! Darn the whole series  ;)
Dinosaurs sell, that's I suppose why they will happen to stumble across some Valley with a hidden entrance where dinosaurs survived while the world around them did not (just where exactly have I heard of such an idea before? ;)) or maybe they will thaw some dinosaurs same as they did with some other creatures already. I will not judge the movie for good or bad before seeing it. As for the two movies released so far, I like both of them.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know about some of you guys, but I can't wait to see this movie. I loved the Ice Age movies, so this atta be a good one.

As for the whole dinosaurs being in the Ice Age thing, yes they did go extinct long before the Ice Age; but does the rest of it seem real to you? That's the point of the whole thing, it's just an animated movie.

Point being, I hope it's good.

PS: Bring on the LBT//Ice Age crossover fan fics. :lol

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
It is like the journey to the center of the earth.