The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What kinds of movies do you like?

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
If you plan on flaming someone or starting an argument, I'm just going to report you to the admins.  End of story.

Just wondering what movies people are in to lately. Most movies I've been watching lately are science fiction and horror. I like watching gritty R rated Sci Fi movies like Aliens, The Matrix, Predator, and Escape from New York. I also like slasher flicks like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and Friday the 13th. Along with movies like Dawn of the Dead, The Exorcist, and The Hills Have Eyes.

On a friendlier spectrum, I also enjoy movies like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Big Trouble in Little China, and Back to the Future. I can't always be watching graphic R rated movies without evening things out a bit. lol

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I love films which really touch me... which will actually make me sit through and watch all of the credits, something I rarely do (I get bored) unless I thought it was a truly beautiful film. There are a grand total of three films that I do this with to date....

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Tons of action with a dash of romance.  Those are the best movies. :D By dash I mean like less than 1%. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It varies somewhat with my mood and it is pretty varied.  I like some family friendly films, like LBT, Mary Poppins, and others of the type I've seen, certain comedies, though not a lot of types, some fantasy, some science fiction, are the primary types I'd say.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
For me I have 4 favorites : Animation, Horror, Comedy and some action (Depeding on what action movie we're talking about.) Most of the time I'm more into an animated movie or an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. ;)