The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tiny Toon Adventures

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anybody remember Tiny Toon Adventures from the 90's?  If the name is ringing a bell, perhaps this little intro on YouTube will help you remember:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qBRqGTMojw

In my opinion, this was one of the greats of the 90s.  I just loved it SO much. (It rivals with my love for LBT.)  I watched it everyday on local TV until it was restricted to Nickoloden.  After that, I watched it at every chance I could until it was cancelled.

Sure, I miss it.  However, I won't have to miss it for much longer.  They got a DVD of ALL 100 eps coming out on July 29th. :o I seriously can't wait! :^.^:

If you can't wait like me, you can at least catch some eps on YouTube. :)

Well, I'll see ya later! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember watching the series for a while back when it first came out.  I enjoyed watching it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that was a show I enjoyed watching.  I also miss Doug, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Rugrats, Goof Troop and the original TMNT :yes.  Some of these shows are still on but I, like every other full-time student and full-time worker, don't have time to watch them anymore :(.  I sometimes get to watch Spongebob, though :D.

Two shows I so wish they would return to television: Rocko's Modern Life and Angry beavers :lol!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 7 2008 on  10:17 PM
Two shows I so wish they would return to television: Rocko's Modern Life and Angry beavers :lol!
I loved those shows, and Tiny Toons as well. I don't recall how those 2 shows were canceled or whatever happened to them. I used to watch them all te time, but now they're gone. :cry

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I love this show . I can't wait for the DVD. Preordered it on Amazon as soon as I found out when it was coming out. :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tiny Toons was a fun show and was a staple of my cartoon watching during its run. I watched a LOT of cartoons when I was younger, still do in fact..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 7 2008 on  07:17 PM
Yeah, that was a show I enjoyed watching.  I also miss Doug, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Rugrats, Goof Troop and the original TMNT :yes.  Some of these shows are still on but I, like every other full-time student and full-time worker, don't have time to watch them anymore :(.  I sometimes get to watch Spongebob, though :D.

For the record, Goof Troop was moved to Toon Disney.  For me, it comes on during The Price is Right.  Gee, what a choice for me. :D

Anyways, yeah, I miss the old cartoons.  Why did they get rid of Doug?  That was a good one.  So was Rugrats. (Kinda sucked when they made "All Grown Up".  Sure, nice idea, but it just didn't work.) :(

*sighs* I really miss the old cartoons. ;_;

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ahhh.. Mango liquid refreshment!

Sorry I just had to say that. ^^;  I used to watch Tiny Toons when I was younger. It was among my favorites for a few years.

My brother hates the show though. He explained that he hated Tiny Toons for how they made fun of TMNT and the way the characters were animated.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I miss a lot of shows as well, Alvin and the chipmunks, Doug(Only the old school Nick Doug. When ABC and Disney started doing Doug it all went downhill after that) 101 Dalmatians the series, I can go on and on and on. Bottom Line I used to watch (And still do watch) A lot of cartoons.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anyone remember Elmyra? (Voiced by our own Cree Summer who voiced Cera.) Man, she was a real piece of work for an animal loving villian.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Just remember Buster and Babs are not related to one another. :p :p  They wouldn't hesitate to tell that to the viewer.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,May 13 2008 on  02:13 PM
Anyone remember Elmyra? (Voiced by our own Cree Summer who voiced Cera.) Man, she was a real piece of work for an animal loving villian.
She was a villain? I didn't know that.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 13 2008 on  02:03 PM
Quote from: pokeplayer984,May 13 2008 on  02:13 PM
She was a villain? I didn't know that.
It was kind of obvious when they pulled her out of the "villian box" in Episode 1: The Looney Beginning.  I know, she doesn't seem like one, but she is. :)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I always thought she was just kind of looney. It's been a while but I think she has hurt some of the characters but it was unintentional.

Elmyra always cracked me up. She was just so funny.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
that show, i remember watching that all the time when i was alot younger,
but i dont relly remember all that much though.......

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't remember much about it either, but with all the shows I"ve seen and the time it's been since I saw this one, it's not to surprising.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 14 2008 on  08:33 AM
I always thought she was just kind of looney. It's been a while but I think she has hurt some of the characters but it was unintentional.
EVERY charcter was a little loony in that show, which I must admit is what made it SO good. :)

And Elmyra did always hurt them unintentionally, it was all part of her charcter of an animal lover gone too far. :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A nice and original way to do a villain I think.