The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 2: Survival of the Fittest

Serris · 1232 · 71684

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr Tennes entered. "I'm not armed gentlemen" He said raising his hands and showing he wasn't armed. "I'm here to tell you what your mission will be..a very dangerous one, with severe risk to life and limb. If you are successful however, the rewards will be well worth the risk. Shutting down Dragonstorm will save the government hiundreds of billions of dollars, not to mention leaving Pandora's Box unopened. I will see to it, that all of you will be richly rewarded.." He said. "I was in the military when I was younger, rising to the rank of Admiral, and I still have connections there today, which is why I am able to do this.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Cobalt Soldier put his pistol away. "Dr. Tennes, were you sent by Gen. Moby of the Carson City Camp? He has told us to find the personnel involved with the previous attack at Pelvanida and stop Dragonstorm by any means."

"So I guess that means were are on the same side?" Zachary said.

Dr. Zanasiu nodded. "Dragonstorm is a disgrace to Pelvanida and the US Military. We cannot allow children to be kidnapped and used for experiments. I accept this mission." He then turned to the group, "Hans, Werner, Zachary, Cale, Hawkeye, Neku, Agtio, Slash, Kagetora, everyone, do you agree to this mission?"

Zachary nodded. "I accept."

The Cobalt soldier nodded. "I accept."

------------

"So Aisha, Dr. Landon, where are we going?" Alford asked, sipping from a bottle of water.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Carson City base, My father will meet us there.." Aisha replied.
_
No, I came here on my own. But I Know Gen Moby, I served with his father while in the military, he's a good and honorable man. Yes, this program is an abonimation, as bad as the Tuskagee experiements in the 30s. Meddling with nature, and using children as guinea pigs is digusting..  You must stop them at any costs.." Dr Tennes replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have no problem with the other experiments there as they relied on informed consent and volunteers. But Dragonstorm is something that's... beyond disgusting." Zachary said.

"It's not like we can just walk into Pelvanida. And besides we're not armed." Dr. Zanasiu said.

--------------

Alford looked out the window at the desolate Nevadian scrublands. "So what are we going to when we get there? I'm just a contractor; I didn't have clearance to enter the labs. "

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll take care of that' Aisha replied.. 'You'll get clearance, don't worry"
_
That is why You'll have to arm yourselves, and disguise yourselves as well.." DR Tennes replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Armament is no problem. We can get all you need at the Carson City Camp." the Cobalt Soldier replied.

------------

"So how am I supposed to help this team?" Alford asked, taking a sip from his water bottle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're a 300 pound Bison with razor sharp horn. You hit someone with those, they're not getting up.." Aisha said.. Failing that, how good are you at firing a gun?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, I am accustomed to heavy labor and I am extremely strong, possibly even stronger than a Human Olympic weightlifter." Alford replied. "And as I have said, I grew up in a rural farming community and around firearms. Skeet shooting was particular favorite activity of mine but I have done various other firearms related activities. But we're going into a military base where the guards don't want us; skeet shooting is totally different."

----------

Dr. Zanasiu looked at Dr. Tennes. "Dr. Tennes, is Aisha Tennes coming here or are we meeting her somewhere else?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We're in with you guys,' hans said. 'We can not allow dragonstorm to do this,' werner said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're meeting her at the carson City base" Dr Tennes replied. "She has heard much of you..and would enjot learning under you.. your reputation precedes you, even at a young age.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we'd better get going then." Zachary said, getting to his feet.

"Cale, Hawkeye, Neku, Agtio, Slash, Kagetora, we'll have to disguise or hide you somehow until we reach Carson City Camp." Dr. Zanasiu said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kagetora smirked.
"Like I need to disguise myself anymore?  I feel like an idiot wearing a business suit.  I think I'm set."
He said calmly.

Hawkeye nodded.
"The same for me.  I'm pretty well disguised, too."
He laughed.

Cale flickered out of view.
"Set to go, James."
He stated with a chuckle.

Neku nodded.
"Me, Agito, and Slash will need some help.  Especially those two."
He said, indicating Agito and Slash with his head...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zachary thought a moment. "Hmm. You could ride inside a cargo trailer or we could hide you in the bed of a pickup truck and cover you with a tarp."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do what you think is best" Dr Tennes replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I personally think a cargo trailer is the most safe way to transport them. If we have them lie down in a pickup truck they could fall." Zachary said.

Dr. Zanasiu looked at Neku, Agito, and Slash. "Which mode of transport would you prefer?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And where are we going to get a cargo trailer?" the Cobalt soldier asked.

"I rented one when I did some construction work on my house." Zachary replied.

"Do we have a vehicle capable of towing a cargo trailer?" Dr. Zanasiu asked.

"My SUV should be able to tow it."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm going to hitch up the trailer. Agito, Slash, Neku, I will be driving slowly so you will not jostled excessively. There are straps you can use to steady yourselves in the trailer." Zachary said.

"Won't driving so slowly arouse suspicion?" the Cobalt Soldier asked.

Zachary shook his head. "Driving fast is more likely to arouse suspicion; bystanders will think I'm carrying concrete or lumber."

"Ah, so they'll think the trailer contains construction material?"

"Exactly!" Zachary then exited the house.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Agito sighed.
"If it was anyone but you asking, Master James, I would refuse.  But it is you, so...Alright."
He said, an irritated look on his face.

Neku chuckled.
"Sweet!  Road Trip!"
He laughed...

Slash simply rolled his eyes and looked over at the group...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'you'd best get going. good luck to all of you. These men are fascist scum, Mussolini would have hailed them as il fasciti.." Tennes replied. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: