The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 228200

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Sure thing," Jack replied.

In a few minutes, he returned with the boxes of dessert.

At this point Sgt. Masters returned.

"Sgt. Masters, what the hell happened out there?" Cobalt Leader demanded.

"I caught some [censored] trying to break into our van,"

"In any case, we're heading back to the hotel," Dr. Zanasiu said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best head to the hotel' aisha said taking the styrofoam package containing her cake and started carrying it towards the door
_ i'll cover the bill' Dr Landon offered " Do you accept Visa?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We do," Jack replied.

Alfred picked up the package containing his ice cream with Dr. Bailey and Cobalt Leader's packages of Italian ice.

Dr. Zanasiu carried out his package with the chocolate cake.

Zachary got to his feet and headed out the door.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Corporal Stern was with the rest of the group, a bit mystified at all the "normal" activity he found in his allies. "Are we just pretending to be more interested in eating and buying Italian ice cream than opposing Dragonstorm, or is this really the case?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just caught a common car thief," Sgt. Masters replied. A cigarette butt dangled from the corner of his mouth. He dropped the smoldering butt and slithered over it, his weight and the rubberized gripping treads of the lower part of his uniform extinguishing it.

"Well, let's go on our night tour shall we?" Dr. Zanasiu said.

"Mind if I come along?" Neville asked. He was leaning against a lamppost near the van.

"Sure Mr. Ivers." Dr. Zanasiu then turned to the group. "Everyone, I would like you to meet Neville Ivers, former head of Pelvanida security,"

---------------------

Meanwhile, the Dobermann woman who had previously called 911 was writing everything down on a notepad. She was sitting alone on a bench.

She then returned to her car, a late model luxury sedan with heavily tinted windows.

There, she removed her jacket and wiped her face. It was then revealed that the "Dobermann woman" was really a male German Shepherd.

He then drove out of the parking lot.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're trying to not draw attention to ourselves, after all we are wanted by several police departments in Nevada' Aisha said " so we have to to do SOME fitting in
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  While I'm still waiting for Starfall Raptor, I'll get the ship version of the RP going.)

The ship lets off three long whistles, as people on the docks immediately untied the ship and set her free.  The ship fires up and very slowly begins to pull from the pier...

Just beyond sight of the ship, Ice was quickly conjuring a thick fog with his breath from flying very low in the fast and quiet Cayuse...

The rest of the team piled into the water crafts and begin to pull away from their docks.  They kept very low to minimize their size and used the lights from the city to distort their shape from the tanker.  The mission has started...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu got into the driver's seat.

Neville got into back with Cobalt Squad, Alfred, and Dr. Bailey. Zachary got into the front passenger seat.

"Aisha, we'll need to place our stuff back in our rooms.

----------------------

The German Shepherd spy radioed his findings to Dr. Branston. He was in a grocery store parking lot across the street from the Redwood Inn. Two other cars with Dragonstorm personnel were in the parking lot as well. Some shoppers filed in and out of the store.  

Two other cars with Dragonstorm personnal sat in

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright" aisha said as she and Dr Landon climbed in. " Lets go and do that.. then we'll begin our recon work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You need me to go into the back woods?" Corporal Stern asked, not sure if this was the case. "We are going under disguised identities, right?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, Corp. Stern' Aisha repled. " thats why its called recon.  Spying is another term, but I prefer recon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll need that," Dr. Zanasiu said. He then started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot at Zemoth's. Soon he was on the main highway back to the Redwood Inn.

"Uh, will we need to be armed?" Neville asked.

"Yeah, but not too heavily. Cobalt Squad and Cpl. Stern will keep their weapons but everyone else will carry only pistols if they have them," Zachary replied.

"Nev, you can have my pistol," Dr. Bailey replied.  

Spc. Crota and Sgt. Masters were coiled up and sleep in the back.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Understood." The corporal replied. "We will be allowed to retain our sidearms while going undercover?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cobalt Squad and Cpl. Stern can keep their rifles or shotguns," Dr. Zanasiu said.

"How can we disguise ourselves?" Alfred asked. "It's not like we can pull a logging camp out of our ass."

"Good point,"

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do we have any disguises available?" Stern asked. "I don't exactly look like a lumberjack here."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nor Do I. i don't think any of us look like lumberjacks or loggers.. disguises will be a problem..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"As I said before, I could pass as a security guard." Stern told the others. "I don't think security guards carry around assault rifles, though."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Keep your weapon hidden.. So thats one of us who can pass off as security otr a worker..." Dr Landon mused.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I should use a smaller firearm for this purpose" Stern conceded. "I have a handgun in a leg holster. I guess I'll move that to a side holder for now,"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've seen security guards carry shotguns," Zachary replied. "Granted, they were guarding a fusion power plant."

"We're here," Dr. Zanasiu said. He then pulled into the parking lot and got out.

Zachary, Alfred, Dr. Bailey and Cobalt Squad followed him into the lobby. There, a family of Javelinas were checking in. Several other tourists were sitting on the couch.

Alfred grabbed a banana sitting in a fruit bowl.