The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Downloading episodes

Dwalin · 12 · 2034

Dwalin

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Could you tell me please, where I can download the “Days of rising waters” episode (I have found links to nearly all episodes except this). I know that usually downloading is illegal, but these cartoons have not been released on DVD yet, so it doesn’t violate any copyrights, and it is the only way for me to see them ( I live in Italy and they are not shown here). Could you also tell me if the episodes “The hermit of the black rock” and "The amazing threehorn girl" have already been shown on TV or not (I have not found any links to these episodes either) ?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've never heard of those episodes and they haven't been discussed in our forums, so my guess is they haven't been aired.  I think the US is only repeating about six episodes anyway with no new ones out.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I stand corrected---rising waters has been discussed but nobody recorded the episode to my knowledge.  Sorry.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
that one is only aired in USA and from what I saw on Yahoo I think maybe it going to air in Canada so there is a chance to get it. either from Action9000 or from a site called uTorrent. I got the missing ones from there part from the one your after.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dwalin,May 16 2007 on  04:26 PM
Could you tell me please, where I can download the “Days of rising waters” episode (I have found links to nearly all episodes except this). I know that usually downloading is illegal, but these cartoons have not been released on DVD yet, so it doesn’t violate any copyrights, and it is the only way for me to see them ( I live in Italy and they are not shown here). Could you also tell me if the episodes “The hermit of the black rock” and "The amazing threehorn girl" have already been shown on TV or not (I have not found any links to these episodes either) ?
Well dont know what the result will be. But sence your in a market where the eps are not aired and no plans mentioned about airing them fire off a email to ytv the ca affiliate for cartoon network. In the past they have allowed the upload of various animated series for dl in uncovered markets.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
There is a problem with that, YTV haven't even aired it yet

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,May 16 2007 on  07:37 PM
There is a problem with that, YTV haven't even aired it yet
true how ever back in the day when ctn pulled a simular move with another show ytv gae the person uploading the eps access to unaired episodes. So in the end all the eps of the show were uploaded long before they aired any where.

Dwalin

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,May 16 2007 on  06:05 PM
there is a chance to get it. either from Action9000 or from a site called uTorrent.
I cannot find it. Could you give me a link, please?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I actually don't have "Days of the Rising Waters" :(
This is one of the  episodes that I missed due to technical difficulties.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
torrent links will be deleted if they're found on this site.  Use email if you're sharing that stuff.

Timber

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I got good news, I found them. you will need bit torrent though but I found them. give me a shout if you want them and I can email you the torrents

Dwalin

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have already found them . But thanks anyway.