The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wait wait wait… CN is going to air MORE EPISODES?!

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlServ...me&timezone=EST

When the hell did this happen?! Did I miss some thing while I was on vacation, or is this just starting?!

Is CN really planning on airing episodes BEYOND the first 12?!

Good God, I think the world is ending!!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Uhhh..There's more than 12 eps. :huh:  I think there's 26 tv eps all together now.  If you mean the sequals, then no, these are not new sequals. :blink:

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
I know there's more than 12, but, to the best of my knowledge, Cartoon Network only ever aired that many in the U.S. But if what I'm seeing is true, then they actually plan on airing the rest!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's about time!  And one happens to be an ep I'll very much enjoy seeing. (Guess why? ;)) If they ever stop again though, I'm sure they'll enjoy the little beating we'll give to them. :^.^:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I know there's more than 12, but, to the best of my knowledge, Cartoon Network only ever aired that many in the U.S.

You'll have to forgive my stupidity.  I've never seen them on TV before. <_<

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Still a bit late don't you think? Britian Boomerang that aired them over 2 months after US CN beat the US cartoon channels to the punch line of viewing all the episodes already.

But over all it still good to hear they finally bring out new episodes for the US CN even it a BIT late on their side.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
But over all it still good to hear they finally bring out new episodes for the US CN even it a BIT late on their side.

A bit late is an understatment, my friend....I'm just glad they finally got their rears in gear, so we in the U.S. can get on with our lives!

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, that's good news for you guys, bad news is for me, I have to go to prison......uh...I mean school while there airing. :(  <_<

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Hmm....more episodes. Yummy.  :D
It's about time they air the other episodes.

Too bad that US CN isn't in Europe anymore.
But we still have CN here, but not the one you guys have.  <_<

But then, we get 4 LBT sequels to watch in the next 4 weeks here.
Hopefully the ones I still don't have.  :unsure:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Aug 19 2007 on  09:27 PM
Well, that's good news for you guys, bad news is for me, I have to go to prison......uh...I mean school while there airing. :(  <_<
If you live in the US, that's not quite true, Weather_lord_7.  In the US, it airs on Saturday and Sunday at 6/5c in the morning. (A time I VERY much disapprove of. -_-)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, at least they'll air the full season, but at a time when few people are watching tv.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 20 2007 on  07:42 AM
If you live in the US, that's not quite true, Weather_lord_7.  In the US, it airs on Saturday and Sunday at 6/5c in the morning. (A time I VERY much disapprove of. -_-)
YIPPEE! Now I can both watch it and watch it in private, so I won't be embarrassed about it.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Aug 21 2007 on  09:03 PM
This is proof that one man's trash is another man's treasure. :yes
Quite true. :)

OT: By the way, Manny, I've been wondering. What's that Avatar of yours from? It looks cool.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's a picture of Manuel Calavera from the famous Lucas Arts game, Grim Fandango. Despite having never played the game, I adopted him as my online persona, going as far as to make my internet screen name after his name. I've been trying to accumulate a good collection of pictures suitable for use as avatars. I've got 4 of them so far, including a winter-themed avatar I compiled myself.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wish that they would show it at a later period in the day.. so that I don't have to get up at 5 to watch it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Aug 22 2007 on  04:44 PM
I wish that they would show it at a later period in the day.. so that I don't have to get up at 5 to watch it..
If I ever want to watch it at the time it airs I have to wake up at 4.  I am SO glad to have DVR to record my favorite shows. :)

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Interesting new development: It would appear that LBT is now four days a week, as Cave of Many Voices and Mysterious Tooth Crisis will be shown on Tuesday the 4th and Wednesday the 5th, both at 9:30a. I think it's nice :)

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Aug 22 2007 on  07:45 PM
Interesting new development: It would appear that LBT is now four days a week, as Cave of Many Voices and Mysterious Tooth Crisis will be shown on Tuesday the 4th and Wednesday the 5th, both at 9:30a. I think it's nice :)
Yea,.......nice for the people that are outta school, I have to listen to teachers drone and kids scream whilst the rest of you get to watch LBT in peace. :(