The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday, NeptuneNavigator2001!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yo!
This is just to wish one of our newest members a happy Starday :birthday !
Hope you enjoy your next year of life, and have a wild party for us, 'k?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Buzzez NeptuneNavigator2001's house at Mach 1 and starts air show.* Happy Birthday!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday NeptuneNavigator2001 :DD . I hope you'll get a nice party and a great new year of life for you with the ones you love... now, make a wish :birthday .

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birth and starday.  :yes  Hope you have a great day and a fun wild party, though maybe more fun then wild, unless you like equal amounts of both.   :p

:birthday  B)  :DD  :lol  :wow  :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday mate! Have a great day with loads of fun!  :birthday  :birthday

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations for your 23rd birthday NeptuneNavigator2001 :)
I hope that you will have a merry celebration today and a great 24th year of life full of health, success, happiness, and love to follow :birthday

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Wow bud.  A birthday so soon after joining.  You planned this didn't ya? :lol Happy birthday! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:birthday Happy Birthday NeptuneNavigator2001  :birthday

Hope you have a great day buddy! Let us know how your day goes. All the best fella!

Now how about that party!  :D  :lol:  :^.^:  ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya there, birthday guy :wave!  Have a very happy starday, and many many more to come.  

*Fed-Ex's world's largest starday cake*

Hehe, have a good one!

:birthday  :nyah  :wave  :yes  :^.^:  :wow  :p  :lol  :DD  :)  B)  :lol:  :D  :P:  ;)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy birthday/starday. Sorry about what I did, it was a long shot but I hope it helped some (long-term you understand, long term. These things get worse before they get better). Just so you know I'm not really a b*****d.
Friends? That's a question, not an expectation.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Wow...  Thanks everyone! :D Hmm...  Ya know, in Hebrew traditions, the interesting thing, is that the rememberance of a fellow man is not done on the day that he is born; rather, on the day of his death, so that they may look back on his life...  And furthermore, that the actual birthday, if one wishes to celebrate, would be on the day that he was conceived, not on the day that he was born.  (For me, I'd have to do more research, because I was born early.)  BUT, traditions aside!  Thank you all so much!

Kor:
I do like fun, although I'm not into as much wild stuff as some people...

Malte279: I sure hope to...

landbeforetimelover: Yeah, sure...! :lol  ;)

Littlefoot1616: Sure!  I'll be busy today - or so I've been told - but I hope to log back in from time to time!  (I'm actually at my aunt's; the hospital still has my mom...  It may be a while before I see her again...)

Cancerian Tiger: Cake is okay, but I prefer pie...! :lol:

Clawandfang: I understand.  Some just don't get along with some others quite so well...  You sure gave me a battle for my wits! :lol: ...All is forgiven, Clawandfang, as Yahshua would do - it never happened as far as I'm concerned...  I should hope that we let it rest, for the best of the whole GOF, not just the two of us.  ...And, I hope I helped too (if I can help just one person before I die, then all of the troubles in my life, will be worth it, because I helped someone else, EVEN IF, I never see them face to face); yes, these things take time to sort out...  ...Friends?  In that case, you can call me Aaron, comrade! :)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! I, like everyone else here, wish you a happy new year full of enjoyment and happiness,! :birthday

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks, Mornai!  (Well now, that's interesting, you just had your birthday! :lol: )
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks. Any feedback on my own brand of (evidentally too brutal) shock tactics? I hate to make assumptions.... but you do sound a lot better. Probably not my own work though, but that, my friend, is life.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, assumptions are quite flawed.  However, you assume correctly; yes, I am doing quite better now.  Nope, it wasn't through your input.  ...If we can merely agree to disagree, and let that whole fiasco die and never be brought up again, then that will suffice for me...  If you seek input, then okay, I will tell you this, that it was very draining.  What with all the stress I went through the two days prior to that, well...  After it was all said and done with you, I slept.  I was just exhausted.  You see, I do have anxiety issues.  These will all be addressed in time, however...

Speaking of assumptions - well at least the word - my best friend, he once made up a word, which he called "ashume," so that "it makes an ash out of you and me," as opposed to, well, you know...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Draining? That's a positive thing is it not? Something to stop you dwelling? Ah..forget it. Happy birthday.