The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea: Scream 5

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since my previous "Final Destination" rp got a fair number of you interested, I thought I'd try another rp based off another horror franchise I like: Scream.

Now, it will take this rp some time before we can really start it, mainly for one reason: Setting is everything, and we can't really have a cast of characters without a setting in mind.

Possible places I considered: A major US city like Chicago or New York, or maybe a big mode of travel, like a cruise ship. Wherever we decide, the rp will be set after the events of Scream 4.

Other rules: To be able to have a realisitc number of chars like the movies, including canon and OCs, we really shouldn't have more than 20 characters total. Also, once we decide on a setting, we should, for the most of the OCs, give them a connection instead of making them all strangers (like a group of friends, business partners, etc...)

Also, once we set up a cast. I'll PM the individuals (or have them PM me) about who I (or they want) to be the killer, and I won't release that information to anyone who's not playing the killer(s). So, I'm hoping to get about at least 5 people including myself involved in this.

Anyways, for canon chars-if anyone wants to take them: (And going by only the ones still alive):

Sidney Prescott-
Sheriff Dewey Riley-
Gale Weathers-Riley-
Joel Jones (former cameraman for Gale, survivor of Scream 2)
Detective Mark Kincaid (LAPD officer, survivor of Scream 3)-
Deputy Judy Hicks (Woodsboro police officer, survivor of Scream 4)-

Anyone interested?

:)