The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Plague RP Discussion thread

Ducky123 · 192 · 19209

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Chomper's at the same tree that Cera's at, so imagine there's only one tree. However, I did envision this tree as something of a skinny, tall sapling, but apparently one triceratops, one tyranosaurus, and one oviraptor are incapable of dislodging it from the ground, leading me to believe that said sappling's roots strech down deep enough to tickle the top of the earth's mantle, or this tree is made of wooden wolverine claws.

So basically, how big is this tree that's getting pushed down?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maybe about 5 metres/15 feet..?
Inactive, probably forever.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why are all the nice Rp's always filled already  :cry

*has a sad now*

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I assume that means you want to join?

I'm sure someone who has two characters is willing to give one to you :)

So LoyfeCycleProtector has Littlefoot and Chomper atm and
StrutEggStealer has Ruby and Ali atm.

Ali isn't in the RP yet but she will soon.

I'll PM you to discuss this further, I'm pretty sure we find a way for you to join :yes

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think that sounds fair. It'd be really cool to have someone else in the role play. Hmm... would Chomper be alright for you, Sleeping-Force?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can give up Ali, if you would like to play her - come to think of it, I haven't seen LBT IV in a while, so my memory of Ali's mannerisms is most likely a little sporadic :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well then, I decree that Chomper is now yours. Take good care of him; he's my favorite character after all. You might want to read through the entire roleplay to get a better sense of where you're starting.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm glad to announce Sleeping-force's inside as the new player of Chomper :lol

As for the plot: The next thing to happen would be the council at the Rock Circle, after Littlefoot is saved of course.
I think I could use my might as narrator to lead the RP a bit towards this council :)
Any voices against this? :p

So to any who only play one or more grown-ups: Watch the RP since you'll be needed soon ;)

I'll update the list tomorrow I guess due to a schedule overload :lol

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, everyone. I've suggested an idea to Ducky123 about the story having a 'dark' version of Ichy and Dil in the form of a koolasuchus and a quetzalcoatlus that will hunt the gang in the Land of Mists (possibly competing with each other and with a returning duo of characters to eat the gang).
Me and Ducky123 would like to know what you guys think. Does this sound like an interesting idea?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I like the idea :p

Also, I just remembered I'm going to be gone for most of the weekend, so can someone drag Chomper off of Littlefoot if I can't manage to do so? I guess him bouncing on the guy the entire weekend isn't that particularly healthy either :p

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sure. Just send me a private message when you leave, and I can take over for Chomper until you get back. No sweat  :smile

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Perhaps it's handier if I tell everyone? xD

Gonna be gone from now till Sunday Evening (mine, that is, no clue what that is on this forum OTL). I'll tell you guys when I got back ;)

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
BACK!!!

*steals back Chomper* Mine! :DD

:blink: *is chased by furious parents* HELP!!!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Note: Grown-ups and Gang meet now, the grown-ups should be concerned about their kids' safety bla bla bla and so on first and then the Gang tries to find out more about their illness but they won't say anything... Try to keep them in-character although they're ill (so they may be grumpier and so on) :)

Yeah.. that's the schedule for the next week(s) :P:

Quick note to all of you who may be unsure what and whether to post: Don't worry so much. I guess I already talked to the adressed people so yeah.. just reminding you ^^

Oh, and WB Sleeping-force's inside :celebrate

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think it's about time one our roleplayers who has control over an adult starts off the rock circle discussion scene. I feel it's kind of stuck right now on the gang just talking to each other while waiting for the grownups to walk over to them.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can get started on that.  I would have last night but Thursdays I'm usually busy so a bit out of it at night so didn't feel up to trying to think of a post for one of the adults I rp.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, we're kinda stuck again as Loyfe kindly pointed out to me.

Perhabs we should collect some ideas how to continue their journey first before we continue the actual RP.
Also, I have the feeling that some of you keep staying out of this for the most time. I know that one doesn't always know what to let their respective characters say, do and think (admittingly I quite don't know atm myself). If this is the case, you can always ask either one of the other Rpers or here in the thread so that everyone can submit their help :)

I'd really like to write a really good and excited story and for that I need everyone :) Just poke me if there are questions!

Anyway, how should we continue this scene? Any ideas? I'll give my two pence on it sometime later today (it's 1:30AM here :smile)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The adults may want to talk to each other then talk to the kids, if they can reach a decision.  

Also the gang may talk among themselves and decide to head out, especially if the adults are taking to long.  

Just a few ideas I had.