The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Misc. Hobbies

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Strange why I didn't post here much earlier, but here are some of my hobbies:

1. Surfing on the internet (about 90% of the time, and wishing it was much less)
2. Collecting various items, mostly vintage items (vinyl records, 8-track tapes, cassettes and CDs, VHS tapes and DVDs, hats, books, stuffed animals, etc.)
3. Listening to music
4. Playing musical instruments (I can play drums, piano, guitar, bass, and several others)
5. Reading (and occasionally writing) fanfiction
6. Reading books in general
7. Watching movies, TV shows, cartoons, etc.
8. Impersonating cartoon characters, celebrities, and others
9. Singing (with a vocal range of nearly four octaves)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Don't know if there's a topic for this but my hobby is writing songs
Life Is Good

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^I also write songs on occasion. Four or five songs are being written for my slow-in-progress fanfic, "The Adventures of Petrie in Threehorn Valley", two and a half of them are already lyrically written. Musically, however...well, that's another story to discuss later.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
My hobbies are: Play/watch/get mad at Soccer, read all kinds of books, watch all kinds of cartoons, jogging, play old, dusty DOS games (my computer and its puny video card are the ones to blame for that), listen to all my music (it would take some time to get thru all that! =P) and basically visit the handful of forums I like and post on them :yes

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's 2016 most people use digital downloads for music and not tapes but a cool collection none the less.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have some sorta new hobbies.  Partially teaching myself and partially using youtube, and other online sources, and some books, to learn Drums, & guitar (found an online video lessons site).  later I plan on learning bass, keyboard and maybe saxophone, but plenty of time for that.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have some sorta new hobbies. Partially teaching myself and partially using youtube, and other online sources, and some books, to learn Drums, & guitar (found an online video lessons site). later I plan on learning bass, keyboard and maybe saxophone, but plenty of time for that.
That's great to hear, Kor. Being able to play one instrument is pretty cool, being able to play multiple is even cooler :lol
I can only play the piano but I would love to learn some other instrument one day. Good Luck with that  :goodluck
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've learned how to use YouTube back In 2007-2008 and many fun and good and not so good times where had on there.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 17 2016 on  07:10 AM
I have some sorta new hobbies. Partially teaching myself and partially using youtube, and other online sources, and some books, to learn Drums, & guitar (found an online video lessons site). later I plan on learning bass, keyboard and maybe saxophone, but plenty of time for that.
That's great to hear, Kor. Being able to play one instrument is pretty cool, being able to play multiple is even cooler :lol
I can only play the piano but I would love to learn some other instrument one day. Good Luck with that  :goodluck
Thanks Ducky123.  :)  

So far I'm just focusing on the Drums and guitar.  I just take it slow and at my own pace.  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks Ducky123. smile.gif

So far I'm just focusing on the Drums and guitar. I just take it slow and at my own pace. smile.gif
Sure, I only play when I feel like it. Things like these aren't fun if you force yourself to practise every day :) You'll improve, just at your own pace that you find comfortable, yep, yep, yep :)
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I tried learning the piano but it wasn't for me at all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 17 2016 on  06:56 PM
Thanks Ducky123. smile.gif

So far I'm just focusing on the Drums and guitar. I just take it slow and at my own pace. smile.gif
Sure, I only play when I feel like it. Things like these aren't fun if you force yourself to practise every day :) You'll improve, just at your own pace that you find comfortable, yep, yep, yep :)
Very true.  Only do it if it is fun.  That is the key.  

The piano isn't for everyone.  You may like another type of instrument, if you are interested in playing a musical instrument.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The third grade killed my interest in instruments forever. Plus I don't have the time to play them anyway,

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wish I could play the piano. I tried but my fingers were too short, and I found it difficult to press keys that were right next to each other. Add to that my poor finger dexterity, playing the piano did not go well.

Cooking, specifically baking desserts, has become a hobby of mine recently. I've also picked up physical fitness as a hobby again after being sedentary for several months.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I tried as well and I failed at it a lot it was embarrassing but I got over it.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Here is an updated list of my hobbies:

1. Physical fitness
2. Watching YouTube videos I downloaded to my computer
3. Listening to music
4. Writing fan-fiction stories; including crossovers
5. Watching TV shows and movies
6. Video Games
7. Playing on my iPad
8. Going out for walks
9. Browsing on the internet
10. Reading fan-fiction stories

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I do fitness but I don't follow a diet at all.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I do fitness but I don't follow a diet at all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just focus on hobbies you enjoy, and it seems you've found some.  :)