The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 51295

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod looked back at Ducky - "Sorry, I-I should not have behaved that way. Things will be for the best, whatever happened to all of you before will not happen again." - he said trying to reassure the Swimmer, but he has no real idea of what may happen, he just tried to act more bravely so Ducky would feel more relaxed too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, just wait till we get there Ducky.  Things will go better this time." littlefoot said to try to reassure Ducky.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, you no get lost from me" Petrie told Ducky, reassuring her just due to being as worried as she was over the prospect of getting separated.

"Yeah, but like Littlefoot said, we'll be fine" Cory said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, just wait till we get there, then things will get better." Littlefoot said to the others.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, it seems that our morale cannot be better, so we'll get the flowers before anybody noticng." - Rhamphy said as he began flying again, going high to try to take a look and what is in front of them.

Trod looked at his Flyer friend. - "Can you see anything special up there?"

To that, the young Flyer replied. - "Nope, in fact, the mist is dense enough to not let me see much." - The Land of the Mists did not dissapoint, it was getting harder to see as the group was beggining to get inside.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's stay close to each other.  Then it'll be harder for use to loose each other." Littlefoot said as he looked around at the others in the group.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we could sniff out the flowers," Chomper suggested.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But do you know what nightflowers smell like?" Ducky asked curious.

"There was a whole bunch of them in one place.   I bet they are still there." Littlefoot said with some determination on his face.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz thought about, and almost did, fly up to help Rhampy not get lost at least, but him getting lost too wouldn't help either.

"Something tells me if anyone knows, Chomper does" Cory smiled, "sharpteeth seem to know what everything smells like".

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy kept on flying, but the mist was getting way to dense. - "This is no good." - He said to himself as he returned flying back the way he came.

Trod walked alongside the group, he then looked at Twiz. - "Twiz, can you see Rhamphy?" - He asked the other Flyer and then he said - "He always likes to 'scout ahead', but this Land of the Mist seems way to tricky. I hope he'll not try to go to much ahead and get lost."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope he has not gotten lost. " Ducky said.  "It would be hard to find him again."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'll see" Twiz called down, then flew into the mists a bit more looking to see if he could spot Rhampy, "Rhampy, you still around...".

Kit didn't fly as high as Twiz, but high enough to keep a middle air space sight of him, "and don't you get lost either" she called.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Be careful." Littlefoot said looking up.  

"We may need to look for them." Ducky said wringing her hands and looking up.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy was flying. - "I think it was in this direction." - He thought as he was trying to clear the mists, but it was not simple. He landed for a bit as he noticed the mist getting a bit less dense in that part he was now. - "Maybe I can wait here until the other gets closer..." - he couldn't even finish what he was saying when he heard a roar from a dinosaur that just appeared in front of him from behind some trees, a Domehead.

The dinosaur seemed to charge against Rhamphy, who was barely able to dodge the incoming dinosaur by flapping his wings and going to his left. The little Flyer remained in the air as he was trying to get back his breathe went he noticed that the Domehead was not charging against him, but against another Domehead.

Rhamphy then noticed two or three more of those Dinosaurs nearby. - "It would be best to find the others now." - he said to himself as he flew again, trying to find the others, with some luck he may be able to find Twiz and kit, who were the closest one to him from the group.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They can't be far," added Chomper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope not.  But where do you think they are?" Littlefoot said trying to look around and see what direction they were in.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let me use my sniffer!" Chomper smiled confidently.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That sounds like a plan, I hope it will work well in all that mist." - Trod replied to Chomper's affirmation about the sniffer. - "And... Littlefoot, do you still remember where exactly were the Night Flowers when you and your friends were here?. That and the Sniffer of the Sharpteeth should do the search much faster I guess."

Rhamphy was still flying. - "Maybe I should try to go higher." - he said as he began going upwards, he then saw a shadow that was flying not very close to him, but he tried to call it, it could be a member of the group. - "Twiz!, Kit!, Petrie!... is anyone of you out there!!??." - he asked aloud, still knowing that would risk the Domeheads listening to him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<Petrie!>" Spike called in sharptooth.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, it is over that way." Littlefoot said as he used his right front leg and foot to point.  "it is in a field of Night Flowers.  We were surrounded by them, though we didn't know till we woke up at night." Littlefoot said.

"They bloom only at night.  Spike saw them first, he did, he did." Ducky said.