The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

True Spirit Form

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^
I've read. I don't see the connection.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: 2007excalibur2007,Jan 7 2011 on  10:40 PM
^
I've read. I don't see the connection.
I think if you read this topic called The Sharptooth Uprising as well, then you'll figure it out I hope.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: 2007excalibur2007,Jan 7 2011 on  11:05 PM
^
I still don't get it.
:bang -> :idea
"Littlefoot is The Chosen One and the only one who can destroy The Sharptooth Uprising and Restore Balance back to the World", and if you still don't get it, then you might have to find me and read my mind.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
That still doesn't explain this:

Well secrets have been kept from Littlefoot and the last dinosaur who knew those secrets passes away with him, so explain to me how Littlefoot finds out those secrets about his destiny.

What do spirit forms have to do with Littlefoot or secrets?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 8 2011 on  12:03 AM
That still doesn't explain this:

Well secrets have been kept from Littlefoot and the last dinosaur who knew those secrets passes away with him, so explain to me how Littlefoot finds out those secrets about his destiny.

What do spirit forms have to do with Littlefoot or secrets?
OK, watch this Youtube video called Obi-Wan Explains History of Anakin, recut w/ Flashbacks, and I'll think you will get it, I hope.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is for "The Sharptooth Uprising" is it not?

I'm guessing what all this talk about how littlefoot's mother keeping secrets from him was to protect him from the leader, and was trying to be a caring mother by not putting her son in any danger. Or she died and it was too late to tell him. Or she's going to tell him about his destiny in spirit form, like the one in the image.
Did I get anything right? :unsure:

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 8 2011 on  01:43 AM

I'm guessing what all this talk about how littlefoot's mother keeping secrets from him was to protect him from the leader, and was trying to be a caring mother by not putting her son in any danger. Or she died and it was too late to tell him. Or she's going to tell him about his destiny in spirit form, like the one in the image.
Your right on this one "I'm guessing what all this talk about how littlefoot's mother keeping secrets from him was to protect him from the leader, and was trying to be a caring mother by not putting her son in any danger".

But there's more, reply back and I'll tell not just you, but everyone.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 8 2011 on  01:51 AM

Your right on this one "I'm guessing what all this talk about how littlefoot's mother keeping secrets from him was to protect him from the leader, and was trying to be a caring mother by not putting her son in any danger".

Yay! I got something right! Where's my prize! I'm just kidding. :lol There's more? Hmmm, I wonder what else you've got in store for us? I'm at my 200th post! Yep yep yep!

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 8 2011 on  12:37 AM

Yay! I got something right! Where's my prize! I'm just kidding. :lol There's more? Hmmm, I wonder what else you've got in store for us? I'm at my 200th post! Yep yep yep!
It wasn't just Littlefoot's Mother that knew, but his Father (Bron), and his Grandparents that knew as well.

P.S. Littlefoot's Father (Bron) was the Original Leader of "The Flattooth Herd Defenders"
"The Flattooth Herd Defenders", and he didn't want Littlefoot to know about his past until he was older, because if he found out when he was still a child then he would try to follow in his father's footsteps which would of defiantly put him in danger, especially with the The Sharptooth Uprising.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 8 2011 on  04:08 AM
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 8 2011 on  12:37 AM

It wasn't just Littlefoot's Mother that knew, but his Father (Bron), and his Grandparents that knew as well.

P.S. Littlefoot's Father (Bron) was the Original Leader of "The Flattooth Herd Defenders"
"The Flattooth Herd Defenders", and he didn't want Littlefoot to know about his past until he was older, because if he found out when he was still a child then he would try to follow in his father's footsteps which would of defiantly put him in danger, especially with the The Sharptooth Uprising.
All right. That clears things up a bit. Yes, that's definetely a good idea not to tell him until he's older, espeically if he was a kid.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
No offense, but I think you need to make it more clear whether or not the topic is specifically for your fanfiction idea or for the movies themselves because this entire time I thought you were talking about the first movie itself.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If I'm not mistaken, I think the topic is for the fanfic.