The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Photobucket unlimited storage

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I don't see how anyone can offer unlimited storage, but I logged in today to check on a avatar for another forum and photobucket says I now have unlimited storage for free because I'm a fanatic of photobucket.

Huh?  :huh:  :huh:

Since when was I a power user?

But anyhow....I can't be the only one...how many here have this new "unlimited" account?

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep... same here. Odd. XD I've had my normal account for around six years but yeah... I wouldn't consider myself a power user either.

If it's really true, I should try uploading the near 1,000 photos I took on my Eurotrip last year. Would be a convenient place to store them and an interesting way to test this "unlimited" account. XD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It will be interesting to see if it is a permanent thing or a temporary one that they'll do something later with.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
^ Funny you say that, Pterano...my account is pretty old too...six years and about four months.  They say they've removed restrictions on all free users.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I've noticed this too. It said I can upload unlimited images and 500 videos. But when I click on a video to upload it, the upload doesn't start. The videos I want to upload are all 1 gb or less (anywhere from 986 to 450 MBs). Only videos I can upload are a few seconds long, and those were scraps for videos I was making.