The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kill Murray/Save Murray

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Murray mopes, upset that he got sent to a mental hospital just because he wanted his pet alligator back really badly, and sets up to strangle himself because he'll never see any of his family, or Al the Alligator, again.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
He is sedated by the doctors. He is released into the care of his family for his own good. His family console him about the loss of his alligator.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
However, when he finally gets a new baby Alligator, somebody steals it and threatens to kill it. Murray chases him down, risking his own life.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Murray saves the alligator without suffering permanent injuries.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
But, one day, when Murray is training his Alligator, he is attacked by people who want a pet Alligator, and is shot four times in the back.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The shots only hit the shoulder blades, and Murray survives because his parents are doctors who have blood for Murray. The alligator isn't taken because the people who want the alligator think that it would be stupid to take the alligator of a person that they shot.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is the second time it has died.

This time, I will do it a little differently. I will give a deadly situation, and then I will save him. Then play continues.

-----

Murray is choking on some food.

Mrs. Doubtfire performs the Heimlich Maneuver, causing the food to shoot out of Murray's mouth.