The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Should we allow pics from the new movie...

vonboy · 9 · 1506

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just seeing what people think, or maybe if a mod would like to say one way or another, too.

I think it'd bring some new life to the Caption this section, finally having new material to use, instead of the same pics we've been captioning over and over for years. But, I guess it's a question of is it okay to start that, or when would it be okay to start it? Would it make it okay if we put "spoiler" or "From JOTB" in the thread's title? I know the members who haven't seen the new movie yet probably wouldn't want to run into pictures from the new movie.

So, yeah. What do you guys think?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still Images really don't tend to spoil much from a movie, if at all.  People will get an idea of how good or bad it looks visual-wise.  At worst, still images spoils WHO is in the movie, but most fans are likely already spoiled that much due to watching a trailer or seeing a review or something.

I really don't think it'll be a problem.  I say we should go ahead.  Regardless, I plan to post some myself soon.  Regardless of what others think, they're going up. :)

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Although putting
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I honestly don't think it would be a bad idea myself. I also plan on putting captions from the new movie up in a matter of time.  :yes

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 7 2016 on  03:31 PM
I honestly don't think it would be a bad idea myself. I also plan on putting captions from the new movie up in a matter of time.  :yes
Yeah I've just seen the film and seen plenty of scenes that will make for good caption jokes. Including one that I think will make for good tootsie caption jokes TAP.  ^^spike

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Because we all haven't seen it yet, I think for a few months or so their should be a spoiler warning.
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Despite having seen the movie now, I plead for everyone to put a spoiler warning in there.
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Put a spoiler warning in the title (which is not much of an effort) and it should be totally fine.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That does sound like a good idea, putting a spoiler warning in the thread title.  That way those who want to avoid spoilers can do so easily.