The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's ME!!!

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Jun 6 2008 on  03:51 PM
I'm planing to join the Airforce so Airfoce Basic is not that different from army basic from what i've read.
Uhm....YES, Air Force Basic is VERY different from Army Basic. See, Army Basic is like 9+ weeks long. The Air Force only has a 6 week basic training, and if I'm not mistaken they don't really do a lot of rifle-shooting, but please don't quote me on that. The Air Force physical fitness exams are less strenuous as the Army's as well. I don't know that much about it, but what I do know is that they run a two mile like we do, but it's not timed like ours. So, if I was told correctly, you basically pass the finish line successfully and that's that. But, again, don't quote me word for word. But yes, the Army and the Air Force are quite quite quite different.

As for LBT, I've only found one other person whose really got any interest in it, but it's nothing like my own.

As for Kor's questions: The heat here sucks right now, but I'm glad the weather here is constant rather than Bi-Polar like it was in Missouri. And I like to talk about stuff...that's interesting...? : D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is very nice to see you around here again :^.^: . Because I have see you and you are very well known :yes .
 I hope you'll enjoy your time here, keep it up and be careful with your training :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So how long are you in Texas for?  & if you do not mind, what part of Texas, panhandle, east, ect.  Just curious.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'll be here for about six months. I'm in West Texas. San Angelo if you know where that is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: arrogantrex,Jun 12 2008 on  05:30 PM
I'll be here for about six months. I'm in West Texas. San Angelo if you know where that is.
Not offhand.  I looked it up and looks like you are North east of where I am, a but under 200 miles, or so the web page I found says.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, not to far.  I'm sure the 6 months will go by fairly quickly for you.