The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Superior Kids or Incompetent Adults? Both!

<< < (6/6)

GreyLizard226:

--- Quote from: GreyLizard226 on April 29, 2024, 03:50:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on April 29, 2024, 03:03:56 PM ---@GreyLizard226 You know, The Friendly Sharptooth hasn’t been around here in ages and is unlikely to come back just to reply to the complaints you keep making about posts of his from more than 10 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Are you mad at me? I was just saying that some of the things he wrote were rather harsh and/or didn’t make much sense.
--- End quote ---

GreyLizard226:

--- Quote from: GreyLizard226 on April 29, 2024, 03:51:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: GreyLizard226 on April 29, 2024, 03:50:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on April 29, 2024, 03:03:56 PM ---@GreyLizard226 You know, The Friendly Sharptooth hasn’t been around here in ages and is unlikely to come back just to reply to the complaints you keep making about posts of his from more than 10 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Are you mad at me? I was just saying that some of the things he wrote were rather harsh and/or didn’t make much sense.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

RainbowFaceProtege:
I’m not mad—and I’m sorry if it seemed that way—but I wanted to let you know that the member you appear to be repeatedly asking for explanations is no longer here. Maybe I misinterpreted things, but from my viewpoint, you seemed to be getting mad at him.

GreyLizard226:

--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on April 29, 2024, 04:02:16 PM ---I’m not mad—and I’m sorry if it seemed that way—but I wanted to let you know that the member you appear to be repeatedly asking for explanations is no longer here. Maybe I misinterpreted things, but from my viewpoint, you seemed to be getting mad at him.

--- End quote ---

No, I’m not mad, just very confused, haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version