The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Should I continue this? Please be honest!

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Eyes of onyx bore into his violet ones, the mage appeared to be looking the very depths of his soul, using only his eyes a mere window--a passage that would allow her entrance into his very essence. Her eyes penetrated through his impassive facade,unraveling through several layers to reveal and uncover things unknown to even him. She remained locked onto his gaze. The albino-haired girl remaining unwavering in her stance.

Much to his surprise, it was him that broke eye contact, the dragon being unable to handle the intensity of her gaze.

It was obvious that she did not fear him. The young woman had a fierce, determined look on her face. She possessed little to no fear, only courage. The woman had managed to break down all the barriers--all the walls that he had meticulously built in place and shattered them right before his eyes. Never before had he felt so naked and vulnerable throughout his entire life. He knew that this human woman would not break easily, not without a fight, at least. This woman was peculiar in nature. The red dragon had never met anybody that had stood up against him, nevermind someone who managed to strip away his impervious, mental defenses. He couldn't help but feel an impending sense of doom around her. The human female exuded a powerful, magical aura that encompassed her entire being. It was the energy of a healer. But he never suspected that a mere healer, no matter how powerful they were, would be so brave in the face of danger. Not only was he shocked, but he was impressed.

Chuckling, he got off her.

“Fine. You win.” he said, smiling.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, this looks interesting.  Please continue.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what story is that passage from CM?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i mean whay is the name of your story CM?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright. BTw jkeep up the good work in Toon World. I'll have Stripetail meet striker in my next post.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: