The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Killer Among Us

Nahla · 767 · 46940

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was bored so I came up with a plot  and me and somerandomfangirl gonna make it into a RP

Plot: Two longnecks by the names of Lily and Taro arrive in The Great Valley. However they are not alone,following them is an mysterious longneck named Nahla,Nahla is holding a dark serect about her past,But for some reason she is very interested in Lily and Taro she seems to follow them and watch them,they never aware she is there. What does Nahla want?. Soon she finds a new interest-Littlefoot. Feeling trust she informs Littlefoot of her secret but she makes him promise to never tell. Can Littlefoot keep his promise? Or will he tell  that he was found a most wanted criminal?.

Characters (Registered so far)

Nahla (OC): Nahla
Lily (OC): somerandomfangirl
Taro (OC): somerandomfangirl
Grandma Longneck: somerandomfangirl
Grandpa Longneck: somerandomfangirl
Littlefoot: Nahla.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Two longnecks looked over a luscious paradise, a place they hoped would be their new home. One was a young adult male who was covered in scars, the other was a young girl with a troubled past. They glanced at each other before making their way into the Great Valley.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Following them silently was another longneck. Her light blue eyes blank. If you look closely you could swear you saw an evil sparkle. A stone was tied around her neck. This longneck was a bright pink and white. Her name was Nahla but she was more well known as 'The Monster'.

~~~~

Inside the valley it's self. Another longneck child was having his breakfast. This one had a greyish brown coat and reddish brown eyes. Littlefoot glanced over to his two Grandparents-his main caregivers after the death of his mother a few years ago.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's grandparents were both helping themselves to breakfast, getting ready for a new day. Grandpa soon noticed two longnecks coming into the Valley.

"Looks like we have new arrivals," he said happily to his mate.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's face lit up with excitement "Who are they? Huh huh huh?" he began bouncing a thing he does when he is excited.

~

Nahla stopped watching Taro and Lily,she looked around for a way to get in herself without being seen. She started to scale the wall and walked along a ledge,unaware she just walked past Grandma and Grandpa-right past them,

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa were chatting to each other on the way, and didn't take any notice of little longneck that had just passed them.

Taro noticed them coming, and he got nervous as usual. Lily also saw them and hid behind him, fear in her eyes.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stopped walking when something caught her interest. A brown longneck walked beside two larger grey ones. A thoughtful look spread across her face..he'll be useful. She looked away and stared down at Taro and Lily the blank look returning.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro took a deep breath when the old longnecks arrived. Grandma and Grandpa both seemed shocked at the amount of scars he had, but tried not to make it obvious.

"Welcome to the Great Valley," Grandma greeted. "Who might you be, may I ask?"

"The name's Taro," the young male answered.

"Is it just you?" Grandpa questioned.

"Well... there's someone else with me, but apart from her... no," said Taro. "She's quite shy so I suppose she ran off and hid somewhere." Behind him Lily whimpered, scared of the old longnecks.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stood right above them,small rocks tumbled down because of her weight. She snarled loudly enough for the group to hear.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma looked up and saw Nahla. She hadn't seen Lily hiding behind Taro so she thought that this was probably the other one he was with.

"Oh, hello there," she greeted, although she was already slightly unnerved by the way this girl was snarling. "I don't suppose you're looking for someone called Taro? He went that way if you are," she pointed to where Taro had gone with her head, but she also backed off and carried on with her mate, almost scared by this young longneck. There was something about her that made Grandma just not want to be around her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just stared at them her eyes seeming to stare them down before trotting off in the direction Grandma pointed her too.

Littlefoot stared after her "She seems kinda freaky" he commented.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Yes, I'll agree with you on that, dear," said Grandma.

"I'm sure I may have heard of her from somewhere," Grandpa wondered.

"What do you mean?" Grandma asked.

"Well, I haven't seen her before," her mate explained, "but I have heard of someone with that sort of description from farwalkers... Oh well," he added, shrugging the thought off.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Heard of her? Why is she famous? IS SHE A HERO?" Littlefoot asked bouncing up and down.

Unware to him,Nahla had turned back and was glaring at Littlefoot growling coming from her throat.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"No... the opposite actually," Grandpa said quietly. "Littlefoot, I don't want you going near her until we find out who she is, okay?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Why? Cause she acts weird?" Littlefoot said confused.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa stared straight ahead. "I can't be sure if it's this dinosaur, but I could just see something in her eyes."

Grandma nodded. "It certainly made me feel uncomfortable... I don't trust her," she said.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A rock was flung at the Grandparents,Nahla stared them down before snapping at the air and fleeing.

Littlefoot tilted his head "That was strange"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The grandparents ignored the rock, but both were slightly irked by it.

"Yep, definitely don't trust her," said Grandpa, picking up Littlefoot and walking into the trees."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Why dont you trust her?" Littlefoot questioned.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"It's just... there was definitely a spark of something evil in her eyes," said Grandma. "That and the snarling and throwing rocks..."