The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello everyone!

Trombone2015

• Ruby
  • Keep up the good work, and stay awesome!
    • View Profile
Hello! I'm Benjamin, and I've had an interest in many of the musical scores and the songs from The Land Before Time movies. I'm a railway enthusiast, rollercoaster enthusiast, admirier of musical theater, and enjoy singing when I get the chance. It has been a long time since I've seen one of these movies on VHS, but I always enjoy seeing at least one of them on occasion. It's so nice to be here, and look forward to discussing all that is awesome about this wonderful series. Have a good one, and stay awesome!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF Ben!  :rainbowwave
Ever catch yourself singing any LBT songs?  :rhett_smile

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello Benjamin!  :ChomperPOG

Always nice to have another railway/train enthusiast here.  :ChomperImAwesome :chompysmile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Hi, and welcome! I dig trains and rollercoasters too  :ChomperImAwesome Looking forward to your discussions!  :CeraHAPPY

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Trombone2015

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF Ben!  :rainbowwave
Ever catch yourself singing any LBT songs?  :rhett_smile

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum! Some of my favorite songs are the following: "Girls and Dads", "On Your Own", "When You're Big", and "It Takes All Sorts." I admire how relatable some of these songs can be for someone too.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey Benjamin, welcome to the GoF! Nice to see another railway and rollercoaster enthusiast here too!  :rainbowwave

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums! Rollercoaster enthusiast, neat! What is one of your favorites: design or one you have rode.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Trombone2015

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums! Rollercoaster enthusiast, neat! What is one of your favorites: design or one you have rode.

Thank you! At the moment, I would say that my favorite wooden rollercoaster is The Beast at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio. My favorite steel rollercoaster would have to be Superman: The Ride at Six Flags New England in Agawam, MA.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

Thank you! At the moment, I would say that my favorite wooden rollercoaster is The Beast at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio. My favorite steel rollercoaster would have to be Superman: The Ride at Six Flags New England in Agawam, MA.

u should ride a slc. there the best :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Ah The Beast, a classic. Superman is unique, I haven’t ridden it however. I really want to experiance the Raptorcoaster which has Blue from Jurassic World at Universal Studios, Orlando FL.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith