The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yo! What's happenin'?

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I was bored one evening, and decided to return to this site because I lurked here over many many years thanks to a childhood fixation on these movies. And I finally decided to join!  :smile

I’ve always been pretty fond of these movies. Though movies I, VII, VIII and XII are my favorites. In terms of favorite characters, for many years it was Ducky, but lil baby Tricia slowly stole that spot for herself. I’m a sucker for pink cute things :p Though there’s more to it than that, but I’ll get to that in other threads.

My other interests include 6teen. I LOVE 6teen! For those not in the know, 6teen is a Canadian cartoon from Nelvana and FreshTV (the latter company would later go on to make Total Drama) starring six lovable teens hanging out in a mall. I’d highly suggest checking the show out if you’re into slice-of-life cartoons with a teenage edge. The show got me through some tough times, and I owe it a lot. (Especially thanks to a certain blonde fashion junkie lol)

I have other interests too. I'm very into Pixar, after marathoning their movies over the past two months (Soul and Luca being my favorites from them). And I love FreshTV's other works like Total Drama and Stoked. I like listening to music and I also try writing fanfics, usually for 6teen, on occasion (I don't usually get very far oops).

IDK how to close this post off. But, I'm here now! Yay me I guess  :PLoofah Hope we can have a good time together here!  :rainbowwave
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you!  :CeraHAPPY Unique favorite character! I'm kind of like that with Dana in VI. Suckered in by a Threehorn, LOL.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF! Ah yeah, Tricia's adorable. Hope you enjoy your time with us!  :rainbowwave

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
omg anothet member.

bruh a typo
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 01:28:07 PM by ManOfWar GT »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome.

Nice Eagles parody of the song Hotel California with the username. :duckyhappy

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums! Rawr!  :SharptoothAmused

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've had a great time on this forum so far, and I can't wait for more fun with y'all! :Mo

Edit: And HOLY MOLY MACARONI I'M A CHOMPER ALREADY?! :ChomperImpressed Man, it's funny how fast 50 posts go
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Chomper rank, “impressive
, most impressive.” (Lord Vader, ESB)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith