The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If you wanted to resurrect LBT

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Total reboot, starting from the beginning. Chances, the studio would probably want me to cover for the existance of Bron and other such characters.

I would remake the first one more in line with what Bluth intended. Then witht he second I would introduce the bullies are support characters in a few scenes and give Ozie and Scrut more credibility as villains. I'd also play with the whole Chomper being friends witht he leafeaters more.
I would also introduce Mr. Thicknose (I think was his name earlier) and have him organize resealing the wall

Then in the third one would be where Hyp and the other play their role and the whole ordeal with Mr. Threehorn happens.

More later.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Bruton the Iguanodon

However, Wisdom of Friends was the one that killed it. It's pointless trying to prove it never existed. There's just WAY too much evidence on the net to support it

I wouldn't just claim 13 never existed. I would claim 10, 11, 12 and the TV series never existed either. Everything past 9 stunk like heck.  :anger

They're gonna need 1 heck of a film (and 1 heck of a team) if they want to rebuild the series. I'm sorry, but with the existence of 10-13 and the tv series, and the abysmal post 6 animation, and the god-awful cheesiness of the later stuff, there's simply nothing that could be produced that would ressurect LBT.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Jan 8 2010 on  08:36 AM
Still can't believe they had the guts to actually bring Littlefoot's father into the narrative, after 9 movies with no such character.
But you're saying you're glad they brought him in?

There's several different perspectives that can be taken on the introduction of Bron. One is creative writing, (which I don't think has anything to do with guts), another is writers crop out, and the third (and the only one that would involve having the guts to do it) would be to piss off fans of the original movie.