The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Congratulations Ptyra!

Malte279 · 116 · 12944

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, here's one from me, too!  Happy Starday!  *plays a happy tune for you*
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
A big "Happy Birthday" for our favourite pteranodon. ^^ :birthday

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday Ptyra!!!
 I am very happy to see you got what you wanted, and I hope this will be just the beginning, that way you'll start a very great new year of life for you, with the ones you love...... so, here, take more cake  :birthday  :wow

A little notice: I apologize for all the birthdays/stardays/hatchdays I have missed since I was a bit of away (and I may still be :blink: ). So sorry for the delayed greetings to all of you... so here are some cakes for you :P:   :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
wooooww lot of cake haha. Guess you aren't hungry after today anymore ^^

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
H :birthday A :birthday P :birthday P :birthday Y :birthday S :birthday T :birthday A :birthday R :birthday D :birthday A :birthday Y :birthday P :birthday T :birthday Y :birthday R :birthday A !         Have a nice one :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a lot of cake, enough for everyone to take some home maybe from the looks of it.  I hope it is different types, then everyone is sure to have some of their favorite.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 5 2008 on  01:09 PM
That is a lot of cake, enough for everyone to take some home maybe from the looks of it.  I hope it is different types, then everyone is sure to have some of their favorite.
Heh, for sure, Kor!  Really...!  And...  Maybe some pie, too, LOL...  For those of us who prefer it... :P:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy starday, Ptyra, and many many more to come!

I was gonna offer some cake, but it looks like we have about three months worth already :lol!  Have a "hisssssable" good time!

:birthday  :nyah  :wave  :yes  :^.^:  :wow  :p  :lol  :DD  :)  B)  :lol:  :D  ;)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Lol, let's hope they're all mini-cakes  :lol: !

Thankees, folks :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, we've got a starday :)!

Happy starday, Ptyra, and many many more to come!

;)  :P:  :D  :lol:  B)  :)  :wub:  :wacko:  :DD  :lol  :p  :wow  :^.^:  :yes  :wave  :birthday  :nyah  :smile  :angel

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Ptyra! I REALLY want to chat with ya again sometime, it's been awhile!

I hope you recieve everything you want and more. :) :birthday

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Indeed! Congratulations are in order, as are celebrations!

:birthday  : :wave  :DD  :lol:  :D  ;)  :DD  :birthday  :lol  :DD  :lol  :birthday  :... and that's enough for now. Happy Birthday!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday.  I'm sure you'll have a fun day.  

:birthday  :yes  :lol  :p  :DD  :smile  :angel  :!  :idea  :neutral  :rolleyes

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Oooo, had a two-year-between-dates on this topic, have we?

Thank you fellas.

We really should chat again, Rat_Lady...but what about...I've been a bit of a "Bone"-head lately...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ We did not skip a birthday Ptyra, we could never do that ;)
Apparently a new thread was started last year. I took the liberty to merge the two threads so your birthday wishes of 2008 are in this thread too now.

A happy 16th starday too you  :)
I hope that you will have a great birthday celebration today and an awesome 17th year of life to come; a year full of health, success, happiness, friendship, peace, and love :birthday

On a sidenote, do you have an MSN identity to chat Rat_Lady? I would really love to chat with you to :yes

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Heh, it's okay Ptyra, I'm not a fan of Bone myself, but I do love your fanart of Bone. It's very neat. :)

^Nope, I don't have MSN unfortunately Malte. :( Do you have gmail? I could chat there. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I may be mistaken, but I think gmail works for the MSN messenger too (Adam at least has a gmail address on MSN I think). If you send me your gmail address I can try if it works to add you to my MSN list. My address (in case you want to try to add me) on MSN would be malte279@hotmail.com.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yay you are now 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday  :D  :birthday