The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Congratulations babidikrakenguard!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday babidikrakengaurd!  :birthday  (Wow, that username is a mouthful :blink: )

Hope you get to do something fun today! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Happy B-day :) I hope you have a nice one and lots of cake. And remember: The cake is a lie!  :birthday  :birthday

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Another year passed and I hope it was a great one to you, that as great was your birthday and that as great your next year of life will be  :birthday
Congratulations babidikrakenguard :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy 17th star day, babidikrakenguard! :birthday :DD Here's a gift for you: :D

(Click the image for a link to the full-sized version.)

Don't mind Davy Jones and the Horned King's apparent grumpiness; they just don't like the hats I made them wear :lol (or maybe they're dissatisfied with my attempts at drawing them? :unsure:). Ozzy, on the other hand, just doesn't approve of Strut's interest in the exclamation point. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Found the starday topic, Pangy  :D

Thank you very much, jansenov, Pterano, Kor, vonboy, LBTDiclonius, Nimrod, Malte279 And Pangaea! Thank you lots and lots!  :D

Hehe, I can honestly say that I didn't expect that picture that you drew, Pangy..  :lol:

Aww, I don't care what hat Davy Jones is wearing, He's still cute.  :smile

Hopefully Creeper hasn't had the chance to see the Horned King with the birthday hat.  :p  :DD

As for the two Egg-Stealer Brothers? Now Ozzy has something else to worry about, besides Strut's food preference.  :lol  :p

Aside from going down to the beach for the 4th of july and for my birthday, not much has really happened..  :huh:  Little Niece slept over for the night, though.  :D

Aside from swimming, and getting a little bit of sunburn on an otherwise gloomy day, I also got to watch a few movies while at the beach(Hunchback of Notre Dame, Aladdin and the King of Thieves, The Lion King II, The Rescuers Down Under, The Hobbit.. The Haunting.. Deep Blue Sea.. Didn't get the chance to watch Lake Placid..  :blink: ). And of course, go on the lap top for a few.  :p

Also been watching the news on the Casey Anthoney stuff, which lead to complete and utter disappointment unfortunately.. :( But that's for another thread.  :p

As for gifts and cake? Alas, niether..  :unsure:  Unless you count the random shaver that I got in the mail as a birthday present(don't ask)..  :lol

Again, I thank you all very much for the happy birthday wishes :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats, hope you have a wild fun party day.

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :angel  :smile  :idea  :celebrate  :cheers

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, we missed babidikrakenguard's 18th star day! :o

Sorry about that, babidi. Happy belated birthday. Congratulations on turning 18! :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Sorry for the congratulations being late. I hope that you had a merry celebration and that your next year of live will be one of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love and occupation :birthday

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Best wishes for the 19th year of your life, babidikrakenguard!